Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting lumps :(

Ricky1987

I was pinning my glutes and was fine, two days after I had come up with lumps and 4 days later the pain has gone but still there. I used 23g 1". So then changed site and did my delts. All was fine and now the lumps have come up there. Anybody know what is going on?

Cheers all comments help. Iv used 1" for glutes for my last 3 cycles and no problems. Very strange how now it has come a problem. But yes 1 1/2" from now on :)

If the oil is thick it can happen. Maybe a contaminated batch? Try heating it at 200 degrees in the oven with a 18g pin in the stopper but don't let the needle go into the oil or your fucked. It will spray. Give it about 15-20 mins and let it cool with the pin still in. If it does it again after that my guess would be its a dirty batch. But that's just my guess. It could be numerous things. The pin should be a little longer than what you using tho.

It's probably not a dirty batch. That would create a real abscess that would require medical attention.

Your body's reaction to the the solvents, carrier oils, or the raw grade hormone or even the product of the 3 listed items is what's causing the lumps.

You did not mention what it was that you were pinning either, was it test E by any chance?

Hmm might be onto something there ua. I know first hand tho that a dirty batch doesn't always require med attention. I had a softball size lump in my cheek about a year n half ago. About two weeks it told to go away. Hot and fuckin painfullllll. My boy ran the same batch and he wound up in the hospital. Lump started in his delt and traveled to his forearm and then swolled his entire fuckin arm. That was bad lol. He didn't know about me tho. We both found out after the fact.

Top Bottom