Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Getting huge in the club

OSUBEAVERS

New member
Guys I am getting too big. All my work pants are skin tight its so uncomfortable I don't want to go get new slacks at 60 a pop for 6 weeks so its kinda laim right now. I hit 260 yesterday that is 30 pound weight gain and my waist is bloated but otherwise bf seems the same. I am looking forward to dumping water that that forma isnt holding back. Its weird I seriously feel on now. I have to say this stuff is seriously legit.

Set personal record with DB bench 115's(highest my gym has) 17 times I dont care who you are that is some serious shit right there.

I have a feeling with 3 pins left and 2 weeks of still on that I may hit 270. Not sure what to do now but I think my best bet is just put on as much muscle as possible and then cut hard.

Shout out to my homies here that have helped out!

cycle was test e only
week 1-4 500 mg
5-10 750 mg hcg through out.
 
wear shorts...thats what I do. In cali its possible year round' don't know if your able to with your weather up in Oregon.
 
Away from work Im cool man but at work its business casual. I work in and environment that sees customers once a week I should be able to wear what i want but the owner is old school Im thankful he dropped the ties awhile back....LOL
 
I have previously done test cyp, 3 tren cycles , winny. First test e cycle but my diet is clean and I eat alot plus my training is no joke. I knew what I was doing before but nowhere close to the diet and training intesity.

I naturally put on muscle pretty easy. But cutting past 15% bf had been impossible :(

30 pounds? damn how many cycles have u done?
 
Bro I am with you on this. I recommend you go and buy a cheap pair of Dockers which still look good but wont break the bank. I think Sears had them on line for like $35.00 pleaded. Just get yourself maybe 2 pairs for now and U'll be ok.
 
Got pics dude?

Befores and afters?
 
I will but I dont really think you can tell any difference because I am at 17 to 20% BF I just get bigger and bigger. But it could just be me. I will post up in Feb when I am done compared to Dec 1st. Then another in March after all the water comes off. Last time I did a test cycle I dropped major fat and water in the 2 months afterward went down 2 pant sizes and 20 lbs. I know far more now though.

I did send need2 some pics which if he blacks out my face he can post. Those are a about 2 or 3 weeks old.

Got pics dude?

Befores and afters?
 
I am doing today or tomorrow man. If I don't it will hinder my progress!

Bro I am with you on this. I recommend you go and buy a cheap pair of Dockers which still look good but wont break the bank. I think Sears had them on line for like $35.00 pleaded. Just get yourself maybe 2 pairs for now and U'll be ok.
 
Glad to hear that your progressing so well bro. And glad to hear that you too like GClub gear. Gr8 stuff and Gr8 service, its a Winner!
 
Absolutely love it. I was reading on another board this guy was doing Test e and had hints of being on but week 8 it just exploded and that is how it is for me. I may be week 7.5 but Sex drive is almost uncontrollable and strength throw the roof. Great service and Great product = winner.

Glad to hear that your progressing so well bro. And glad to hear that you too like GClub gear. Gr8 stuff and Gr8 service, its a Winner!
 
I'm going through the same issue right now, though I've only gained 12 lbs. My shoulders which I have been focusing on have grown exponentially and now the cuffs on my wrists have fallen back and now it looks like I am way too big for my shirt, my neck also tightened up a bit bu not to much!! Is really uncomfortable taking off my suit jacket during meetings, I usually just roll my sleeves up and walk in without it on already, but is such a hassle, hang in there bro, just find the way...
 
Top Bottom