Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get The Fuck Outta Here!!!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Interesting news -- T replacment is now advertised on TV. It's called Testopel. The bad news is, as the name implies, is that it's an IMPLANT. Fuck THAT.

It makes sense though. In this way, the patient has to see the doctor once a month. But who the fuck and why the fuck would anyone do it this way?

Don't expect any doctors to tell their patients there's an easier way.

Well when are they coming out with the implants that give off 1000mg every week. Lets get our guys working on that shit.

Will call it Needtoraplant
a steady release of 1000mg test every week for a month. No more hassles with injecting all the time.

I only saw part of a news feed cnn..

One step closer to birth control shot for men - 5/05/09 - Houston News - abc13.com

yep.. test..

The goal is to try to get to 99 percent effectiveness [for pregnancy prevention]," said Amory, who is an associate professor of medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle.

"They went down to 1 million sperm in a milliliter of semen from the normal 20 to 200 million sperm per milliliter," he said.

Although testosterone usually triggers sperm production, Amory said too much testosterone can shut down the testes.

"If you give external testosterone in the blood, this decreases the testosterone in the testes," Amory said. "It's because the body has what we call a feed-back loop. The brain sees the hormones and thinks, 'Oh, we're making plenty of that,' and shuts off [sperm] production."

Will call it Needtoraplant
a steady release of 1000mg test every week for a month. No more hassles with injecting all the time.

lol. I'd still rather inject. The idea of walking around with a piece of plastic under my skin creeps me out.

Top Bottom