Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

needtogetaas said:
yes in fact I did about a week ago.myself and even the kids eat them all in one day...oops lol

haha. iv been eating heaps of them recently. with the work iv been doing recently i havent had the time to eat several meals so these work great for me inbetween main meals

Man if I could pay you to make my new diet I would, and at least I wouldn't get dreadfully bored of it. =( lol.

FriendlyCanadian said:
Man if I could pay you to make my new diet I would, and at least I wouldn't get dreadfully bored of it. =( lol.
well we can work something out bro...give my the mics you want every day and I could do it no problems at all I used to do it for a living in the army.

needtogetaas said:
well we can work something out bro...give my the mics you want every day and I could do it no problems at all I used to do it for a living in the army.

the "mics" I want everyday?

sorry that was a little over my head not quite up with the fitness slang yet.

FriendlyCanadian said:
the "mics" I want everyday?

sorry that was a little over my head not quite up with the fitness slang yet.
micros on fat/protein/carbs that you want in a full day.
like 30/40/30 or something like that...how many cals in a day you want blah blah
blah

needtogetaas said:
micros on fat/protein/carbs that you want in a full day.
like 30/40/30 or something like that...how many cals in a day you want blah blah
blah

ah I kinda thought that is what you meant, I'm trying to cut my last one was like a 40 prot 40 carb 20 fat it worked pretty well.

I'm down like 35lbs since the start of the year, just finished a hard worked summer, so I didn't have time to plan a diet meal and whatnot.

what would you suggest?

mountain muscle said:
Bump for more salmon, tilapia, tuna, asian recipes.
2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. orange juice, (fresh or frozen)
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. sesame oil
1-1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
2 Tbs. lite soy sauce
2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated, or 1-1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 Tbs. scallions, chopped
1 lb. tuna steak

In a stainless steel bowl or plastic resealable bag, combine first 6 ingredients. Add the tuna and let marinate for 20 minutes. Broil or grill the tuna 6 inches from the heat source for 4-5 minutes per side. Cook until done as desired.

needtogetaas said:
2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. orange juice, (fresh or frozen)
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. sesame oil
1-1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
2 Tbs. lite soy sauce
2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated, or 1-1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 Tbs. scallions, chopped
1 lb. tuna steak

In a stainless steel bowl or plastic resealable bag, combine first 6 ingredients. Add the tuna and let marinate for 20 minutes. Broil or grill the tuna 6 inches from the heat source for 4-5 minutes per side. Cook until done as desired.

Thanks Needto. Going to make that for dinner tomorrow.

Tonight is acorn squash from the garden and cornish game hens cooked in cider with prunes and cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom