Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

Faizakafez said:
fats i use flax caps :( so most of my meat is chicken, eggwhites or tuna
Chicken Breasts With Tomato Basil Cream

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
1 cup tomatoes, red, yellow and or orange, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup whipping cream
fresh basil leaves, if desired

# In 10-inch skillet heat extray virgin olive oil until sizzling; stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown (8 to 12 minutes).
# Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup basil and whipping cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
makes 4 servings each serving has
Calories 294
Total Fat 18.3g
Carbohydrate 3.3g
Protein 28.5g

hows that to high in fat bro...thats the man dish I can fins stuff to go with it for more protein and carbs with less fat to side dishes are easy to keep low in fats but still taste good.

you know what i mean

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to needtogetaas again.

Faizakafez said:
wicked! man...
Grilled Summer Squash Caprese

3 lbs yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, large leaves torn in pieces

Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Brush both sides of squash slices with 3 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until just tender, about 6 minutes. Arrange on a serving platter with tomatoes and basil. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil over top just before serving.

makes 12 servings
Calories 67

Total Fat 5.8g
Total Carbohydrate 3.7g
Protein 1.2g

needtogetaas said:
Chicken Breasts With Tomato Basil Cream

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
1 cup tomatoes, red, yellow and or orange, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup whipping cream
fresh basil leaves, if desired

# In 10-inch skillet heat extray virgin olive oil until sizzling; stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown (8 to 12 minutes).
# Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup basil and whipping cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
makes 4 servings each serving has
Calories 294
Total Fat 18.3g
Carbohydrate 3.3g
Protein 28.5g

hows that to high in fat bro...thats the man dish I can fins stuff to go with it for more protein and carbs with less fat to side dishes are easy to keep low in fats but still taste good.

sounds good, i like plain and simple recipes bro

Cottage Cheese Muffins for the snack...

1 egg
3/4 cup water
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup self-raising flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons grated parmesan chees

1. Mix togehter all ingredients except parmesan until just combined.
2. Spoon into well greased muffin pans and sprinkle with parmesan.
3. Bake at 190 C 12-15 minutes.

should make 12 servings
Calories 103
Total Fat 4.7g
Carbohydrate 8.6g
Protein 6.5g

with this meal I think you still way under 25 carbs close to 40 grams protein
and not to high in fat...could throw in one more thing to up the protein and not tuch the mics on the fats and carbs like another slab of meat how about salmon.

xrsist said:
sounds good, i like plain and simple recipes bro
you know in Italy all there recipes are plan and simple,yet they are known the world over as having some of the best food in the world...its the freshness of the ingredents that make there foods so good.every thing they use is fresh.I mean if they were to make this meal I swear they would have to kill the chicken
first,pick the tomatos,spice's,milk a cow make some cream,then go crush some olives and make some oil.more time gos into making the ingredents for the meail then making the meal itself and thats why there so good.

I ant saying to do all of this but if you take the time to go to local farm stands/stores and get every thing as fresh as you can you will taste the deference in the food.

needtogetaas said:
you know in Italy all there recipes are plan and simple,yet they are known the world over as having some of the best food in the world...its the freshness of the ingredents that make there foods so good.every thing they use is fresh.I mean if they were to make this meal I swear they would have to kill the chicken
first,pick the tomatos,spice's,milk a cow make some cream,then go crush some olives and make some oil.more time gos into making the ingredents for the meail then making the meal itself and thats why there so good.

I ant saying to do all of this but if you take the time to go to local farm stands/stores and get every thing as fresh as you can you will taste the deference in the food.

agreed bro, i was seeing an italian chick for a while a few years ago and her mum pretty muched lived in the kitchen, she was a fanatic. excellent food.

needto what do you think of these protein bars i make myself:

200grams oats
60grams protein powder
2tbsp ANPB
3 large egg whites
2 bannanas, mashed
1tbsp honey
100ml lowfat milk
1tsp cinnamon

pre heat oven 180 c for 5 mins
mix oats, PP, cinnamon, ANPB, stir throughly