Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: needto's meal of the week thread.

xrsist said:
needto what do you think of these protein bars i make myself:

200grams oats
60grams protein powder
2tbsp ANPB
3 large egg whites
2 bannanas, mashed
1tbsp honey
100ml lowfat milk
1tsp cinnamon

pre heat oven 180 c for 5 mins
mix oats, PP, cinnamon, ANPB, stir throughly
add egg whites, mashed bannanas, honey add milk while stiring
spoon into nonstick individual muffin tin
cook in oven for 15 mins
there great for bulking and packed with calls bro love it how do they taste I think I will try and make some.

needtogetaas said:
there great for bulking and packed with calls bro love it how do they taste I think I will try and make some.

yer they taste good bro and are easy to get down, i actually just finished making a batch then, this time i added a few hand fulls of semi crushed wallnuts to the mix..

I am going to have to send My Old Grunp in here for ideas.

He loves to cook and I love good food so it's a match made in heaven. LOL

BIKINIMOM said:
I am going to have to send My Old Grunp in here for ideas.

He loves to cook and I love good food so it's a match made in heaven. LOL
send him over I am shore he can add to the thread to. :)

need to- you are full of info bro, I mean everytime I do a search to find an answer to a question I have there you are. and in my opinion you are right 99.9% of the time... thanks for putting in the time and sharring all of your hard earned experience... we are very lucky to have you here...

buddha7974 said:
need to- you are full of info bro, I mean everytime I do a search to find an answer to a question I have there you are. and in my opinion you are right 99.9% of the time... thanks for putting in the time and sharring all of your hard earned experience... we are very lucky to have you here...
any time bro.. :)

This has been an easy, tasty, summertime favorite for me lately...

Cucumber salad:

2-3 medium cucumbers. I like english but any will do. I halve and scrape the seeds out if not english or burpless cucs.

Slice into bite-sized chunks and dewater cucumbers. Use course salt for dewatering, let stand for 20-30 minutes, pour off excess water and rinse in a cold water bath then pat dry.

add soy sauce to taste and sesame oil, sprinlkle roasted sesame seeds and stir. I usually refridgerate now and stir occassionaly.

Lemon-basil salmon:

I use grilled salmon filets for this one, but steaks work as well.

lightly brush filets with olive oil, salt and pepper then broil or grill salmon filets until done. I like mine a little rare on the inside but it's up to you. If you aren't used to cooking salmon, broil or grill until it flakes easily. Also, putting a sheet of tinfoil under the salmon maintains the integrity and makes the skin easier for removal.

I put mine in the fridge at this point to cool, but you can serve it warm as well.

Lemon Basil sauce:

2 lemons
4-6 tablespoons of chopped basil. I use lemon basil from my garden but sweet works well too.
4-6 cloves of garlic chopped.

Chop the basil and garlic and put in a bowl. Grate the lemon's skin into the bowl, the halve and squeeze the juice from both onto the lemon zest, basil, and garlic. Stir and chill. You can add sugar or sweetner to the sauce if it is too bitter for you.

Spoon the sauce over the salmon before serving.

Quick and easy and it is great hot or cold.

mountain muscle said:
This has been an easy, tasty, summertime favorite for me lately...

Cucumber salad:

2-3 medium cucumbers. I like english but any will do. I halve and scrape the seeds out if not english or burpless cucs.

Slice into bite-sized chunks and dewater cucumbers. Use course salt for dewatering, let stand for 20-30 minutes, pour off excess water and rinse in a cold water bath then pat dry.

add soy sauce to taste and sesame oil, sprinlkle roasted sesame seeds and stir. I usually refridgerate now and stir occassionaly.

Lemon-basil salmon:

I use grilled salmon filets for this one, but steaks work as well.

lightly brush filets with olive oil, salt and pepper then broil or grill salmon filets until done. I like mine a little rare on the inside but it's up to you. If you aren't used to cooking salmon, broil or grill until it flakes easily. Also, putting a sheet of tinfoil under the salmon maintains the integrity and makes the skin easier for removal.

I put mine in the fridge at this point to cool, but you can serve it warm as well.

Lemon Basil sauce:

2 lemons
4-6 tablespoons of chopped basil. I use lemon basil from my garden but sweet works well too.
4-6 cloves of garlic chopped.

Chop the basil and garlic and put in a bowl. Grate the lemon's skin into the bowl, the halve and squeeze the juice from both onto the lemon zest, basil, and garlic. Stir and chill. You can add sugar or sweetner to the sauce if it is too bitter for you.

Spoon the sauce over the salmon before serving.

Quick and easy and it is great hot or cold.
love the salmon bro.

xrsist said:
needto what do you think of these protein bars i make myself:

200grams oats
60grams protein powder
2tbsp ANPB
3 large egg whites
2 bannanas, mashed
1tbsp honey
100ml lowfat milk
1tsp cinnamon

pre heat oven 180 c for 5 mins
mix oats, PP, cinnamon, ANPB, stir throughly
add egg whites, mashed bannanas, honey add milk while stiring
spoon into nonstick individual muffin tin
cook in oven for 15 mins

you tryed these protein bars yet needto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom