Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma awesome cycle

i’m doing GP brand steroid cycle. The products so far do the job well. Doing about 1500mgs a week of steroids. The sides are there but the results speak for themselves. Their service is also on point. Never a problem. always there for you. communication is good they respond in about 24 hours. packaging was awesome packed tight and sealed. ordered sustanon, primo, eq. results are amazing 2nd time using injectables, gained like 10 pounds.
and we all know to get our GP products from napsgear

i’m doing GP brand steroid cycle. The products so far do the job well. Doing about 1500mgs a week of steroids. The sides are there but the results speak for themselves. Their service is also on point. Never a problem. always there for you. communication is good they respond in about 24 hours. packaging was awesome packed tight and sealed. ordered sustanon, primo, eq. results are amazing 2nd time using injectables, gained like 10 pounds.
bro god bless geneza. true american company

Geneza is a great company

Top Bottom