Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetics!!! How Would You Know??

Thanks for the responses. So I am good on all except for the fat cells part, I can grow muscle pretty easily just its harder for me to lose bf. I think I am more less a endo/mesomorph.

Tweakle said:
http://www.fitnesspont.hu/mass-shop/picture_gallery/Dorian_Yates/Yates_042.jpg

proving that how you look before you touch a weight is not as important as your response to AAS and other goodies. Assuming you want to look like an IFBB pro, that is.

just remember, the most ridiculous thing when it comes to bbing (other than a 130lb fruit bragging about his abs) is a big framed fattie walking around thinking he looks like a bodybuilder.
i saw another pic of dorian when he was older but still didnt lift or do AAS
he had a mullet and was a lot bigger than that and ripped he wasnt huge but looked like he was in shape
he looks about 15 there
the pic i saw was i think like 18/19

Tweakle said:
http://www.fitnesspont.hu/mass-shop/picture_gallery/Dorian_Yates/Yates_042.jpg

proving that how you look before you touch a weight is not as important as your response to AAS and other goodies. Assuming you want to look like an IFBB pro, that is.

just remember, the most ridiculous thing when it comes to bbing (other than a 130lb fruit bragging about his abs) is a big framed fattie walking around thinking he looks like a bodybuilder.

However if you were to look at Dorian's muscle bellies they would have more muscle fibers than the average person's. That's why when he trained and took AAS he blew up. The AAS have more receptors to work on.

Yeah I hate those big fat dudes... ;)

When you can stay under 10% bodyfat without a diet, when you look like you've been training harcore for years and yet haven't stepped foot into a gym.

i would say with in the first 6 months of weight lifting if your making gains then your prob got decent genetics. if you go home and cry about how sore you feel and try everything to avoid the gym then you prob dont have the genetics for it.

i think something more important then genetics is the "love for bodybuilding" more of a mental thing .if you really enjoy weight lifting and can make it to the gym 3-5 days a week the gains will come will you ever have the genetics of a pro bodybuilder prob not but you will have the genetics of a person that loves to lift and bodybuild that alone will push you enough to make gains by eating right and taking the drugs and become a bigger more powerful person then you would be if you had no love for bodybuilding and just set at home and played computer games.

some bodybuilders eat like shit train like shit and get big massive and cut. other bodybuilders have to train 6 days a week never miss a meal and take higher amounts of drugs to be at the same level physicaly but it does not matter the person with the better mental state can over come genetics with the obsession and love for the sport to keep him going.

btw i feel my genetics suck. my brother was bitching to me why do you eat so much and lift so many days a week when our friend rick can just look at a weight and grow.

i said i'm not rick .

I have over come genetic barriers due to a strict diet of atleast 6 meals a day.I am not the strongest guy at the gym so i have to do more excersizes at many diff angles to stimulate as much muscle growth as i can to give a more 3-d look .I have to stimulate red muscle fibers with 12-15 reps then stimulate white fibers with heavey reps 3-5 range.I have to do isloation work drop sets , ecentric contractions, just about every thing You can think of to stimulate muscle growth I do or have done.

I am currently 207lbs at 5'8 32 inch waiste 17 3/4 calves ,171/4 neck and 18 arms pumped. Everyone in my family on the male side is 6ft or taller and over 230lbs. I feel i got the genetic shaft and screwed but have manged to still build a decent body with dedication and determination. I have turned my self into alittle pit bull kick me and beat me its just more motivation when i step into the gym being the under dog makes me lift untill i throw up doing squats. almost faint after heavey bench presses.i think its my love for the sport more then genetics that have keep me going.

Here is what I have seen and I have helped people turn pro. You would be able to win in at least local competition clean. Really placing in the top 10 at nationals would be possible. Maintaining low BF levels with ease. Structure is really most of it. If your frame is not up to snuff it will not happen. A lot of pros do not use near the dose many think...they do not need to.

Quad

I agree with Quad. However the dosages pros use are all over the place. Some use less and others use a lot more. Again it comes down to their genetics. If you have great genetics you can get away with less.

Top Bottom