Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetics!!! How Would You Know??

GymIntensity said:
bro I got small bones and wrists, weak joints, I hate it. Small forearms , big calves. Sometimes I think the size of my wrists and forearms start to limit my benchpress max.
they do. get some wraps

Calves, arms and neck should all tape measure the same. Small waist, broad shoulders, and small joints to make you appear more muscular. Legs that flare out and measure the same/larger than the waist. After all this, you also need the ability to diet away your fat so your skin appears to be like saran wrap over the muscles without looking flat.

I know that mine suck and I wish I had differant parents. I'll get pics up a soon as this whole google clusterf#*k stops messing w/ my computer. Damn I'm gettin pissed.

twice ive met guys that looked jacked and when i asked the stupid man question "how much do you bench?" one guy looked confused and when i told him i was referrin to weight liftin he laughed and told me he had never lifted weights. i worked with him for 2 years and i totaly believe him because even though he looked like a gym rat with possible juice use he had no idea about even the most basic workout/diet info.
the other guy said he had lifted a couple of times and didnt know how much he could bench because he had never gone over 180 with his friends weider concrete weights.

those are the guys with good genetics
both of them had a history of workin jobs that involved physical labor but weights?? no.

needtogetas said:
sad part is I ant as serious as others who don't.I dont wast it but I shore don't max out ether.lol
you are lettin people inside your head.
you do what you do for you.
not for them.

I get this question a lot. The first thing to look for is their skeletal structure. The ideal being wide shoulders and a small waist. That creates that X frame look to the physique. Next would be the muscle bellies. Champion bodybuilders have natural thick and long muscles that appear large even if the person has never touched a weight. They just look muscular. Next would be how lean the person is without dieting and exercise. Those that are naturally lean usually have less fat cells and therefore carry less body fat than the rest of us.

There are variations of these 3, but they are all based off of these.

Top Bottom