Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General Motors, you can have your POS truck back!

Razorguns said:
Rnch and other blue collar manly men of men are 'elites'??

lol @ 'steal our tax dollars'. Ninja please.

r

Damn the sarcastic smiley didn't work eh?

lmao.

The comprehension smiley didn't either. :worried:

RottenWillow said:
Gotta pretty much give you a no on all those points, sorry. I like auto racing, but not Nascar, don't like beer at all, don't like liquor really, hot wings are ok I guess, but you have to dig through a pile of sauce and bones to get 2 ounces of actual meat, and football is omg boring.

ok. . .so i guess you're real. . .that's kind of a relief. . .i was afraid that maybe my imagination had gotten the best of me. . .either that or i was going to accuse you of being a d00d. . .

you can get a part failure on anything, chevy, ford, dodge, toyota, ect, thats dosent mean just because the water pump failed chevy is a piece of shit, i drive a 1989 chevy 4x4 with 185,000 miles on her, and have never had to do anything but general maintiance on her. also got a 2002 monte carlo ss with 70,000 on her never change anything on her but the battery and belt, so im a chevy man an always have been.

chevys rule.

ford = fucked over rebuilt dodge.

Sheesh people; a person vents about a not so enjoyable experience and some of you take it so personal. I would never give up my Chevy.... it was called going for the DRAMATIC... something that I know is not new to anyone around here.

I just don't like the idea of replacing something such as a water pump so soon. I take great care of my truck so it's aggrivating to have to deal with this right now. I don't care WHO makes the pump... it's in my truck and it failed long before it should have. I have forgiven my truck for it. :)

This chick knows how to replace stuff on her own vehicle. I'm taking care of it tomorrow as a matter of fact. Right now it's time for a cold one. :)

Cheers!

dirty~d~ said:
47,000 miles of normal driving, routine maintenance, etc and the WATER PUMP FAILS???? This is supposed to be a work truck for crying out loud! You can have your cheap ass, over priced, pile of shit back any time you want it. So much for trying to buy American. I'm going back to Toyota!

I like GM trucks but I went foreign. I just can't see paying more for a vehicle that won't last half as long as say a honda, subaru, tpyota, etc. Whats even more pathetic is that honda and toyota come to build in the usa, and the quality goes down. What does that tell you? It tells you american products are crap and that means american workers don't care or are idiots. It pains me to say that but the facts don't lie. I will only buy honda from here on out and will try and get one fresh off the boat to get what should easily be a 300,000 mile car.

And the big three wonder why their sales are plummeting and jobs are lost and profits are down, etc? Stop making "disposable cars" and stop making this e85 crap. The future of cars should be a small diesel engine run on biodiesel with a battery pack for the first 40-60 miles and a small generator to charge the battery when the diesel engine takes over. Talk about smart. 80% of americans would NEVER have to fill up with gas because their commute is less than 40 miles. I have a 55 mile commute. SO I would be getting about 150 miles to the gallon. This isn't that hard but stupid americans keep buying tahoes and excursions for a mom and 2 toddlers to go shopping and to soccer. ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME?

Army Vet said:
Germans build the best Autos.

Toyota quality has hit the shitter since they started making them in the US and Mexico.

Japs can make some high speed shit - they screwed up.

I heard the Tundra's were shitty and their beds were cracking down the middle. My brother in law works at a Toyota dealership.

dirtyd you and I must have purchased the same truck. I have an 03 Silverado does any of this sound familiar:

Sterring column replaced 20,000 miles
Power window motor burned out 30,000 miles
Anti-lock brake sensors - 40,000 miles
Water pump 50,000 miles
Truck just eats brakes. I'm replacing all 4 every 20,000 miles or so.

The latest issue is the oil pressure guage, looks like the sending unit has gone bad. Still trying to figure out how to access it. Its located at the back of the engine near the rear intake manifold. Have fun getting that out.

dps1822 said:
I heard the Tundra's were shitty and their beds were cracking down the middle. My brother in law works at a Toyota dealership.
They just started building those big ass tundras so there are a few kinks to work out. I also heard they were having problems with the huge transmissions in them too.

Top Bottom