Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear keeps crashing

rener

so I ordered a bunch of vials of propionate from a source I've been using for a while now. Apparently this batch has crashing issues because every time I reheat it the next day it's crashed again. I keep the gear at 70 degrees in doors so no reason for it to keep crashing right? Should I ask the source for a refund

i would... stick with trusted sources and you wont ever have to worry about this and if something did happen, you know you would be taken care of right away... Domestic Supply is the spot you can trust to always have your back as Greg always puts the customer first and delivers the best quality out there!

Heat up the gear and shake well before using, the oil needs to be warm you can do this is a pot of water just dip the vial DO NOT boil of course

If it continues to be a problem then you most certainly should be taken care of. I can tell you that Greg at domestic supply takes care of his customers better than I have ever seen. I would highly recommend going with domestic supply!

so I ordered a bunch of vials of propionate from a source I've been using for a while now. Apparently this batch has crashing issues because every time I reheat it the next day it's crashed again. I keep the gear at 70 degrees in doors so no reason for it to keep crashing right? Should I ask the source for a refund

Yes. Or never use them again.

I'll stick to PSL or NapsGear

The guys have this covered. I would check with the source but heat the bottle and continue on

Top Bottom