Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay people

i got hit on by an ugly girl in the elevator

Rule#1
Don't give eye contact. That shows there may be some sort of interest. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it sure helps.
I did this with 2 different girls last night. One was pretty too I think, but I have a GF and I don't fuck around.

I want an app for straight people. I had a gay (guy) friend of friend back home and dude was hooking up all the time. It was like a big network of ass for those dudes. It's crazy how active they were.

She wouldn't have hit on you unless she thought she had a shot.

IMO girls have a better sense of who is in their league and who is not. The guys that hit on my current GF and other pretty girls I have dated have almost always been guys that had no shot even if I wasn't there. The girls who hit on me are often really beautiful (not all). It is probably 3 to 1 in terms if how often my Gf and I get hit on (if we are at a club with DJ that attracts gays then that number is different) I laugh at the douche bags who try to hit on her and she gets really pissed when some slammin' chick will get close to me. Me being with a girl makes these other girls wanna start shit with my GF. She gets really aggravated sometimes. The only time I get loud with guys are if they touch her. A few weeks ago a guy touched her and she pushed his hand away, he went to touch her again and told him to get the fuck out of here. I am not sure what his response was, I don't remember but he didn't leave right away. This party was completely packed at the surfcomber so I pointed right at his face and yelled "peace out motherfucker"
Everyone turned and looked at him and he walked away like the sorry POS he was.

it is absolutely insane how much sekz some homos are having. i went to a party that one of my gaye frienz was hosting, and they were showing me an app that they use called grindr to find random gay dudes in real time using GPS, and then meet up with close ones to touch penii. And then just go about their normal day like all they had done was like stopped for coffee or something. apparently these buttpirates are sexing multiple new partners every DAY. not to mention that at this party dudes were sneaking off in one of the rooms to blow eachother nonstop.

that shit blows my mind. i hope they don't enjoy secx / relationships as much as us straights, because that is not fucking fair

well then you will be disappointed... my brother is gay, and I have some inside information for ya...

not only is it easier for them to do random hook ups..

when they are in relationships they are fucked over all the time, much more than married people... and as far as getting married legally??

hell no, why the fcuk would anyone give 50% of what they have because or the other wants to have sex..

anther thing.. he's in a long term relationship with a man 10 yrs younger than he is.. it's been 2 months the "woman" won't give it up..

to hell with that, me and the wife would never go that long, I mean even during child (prego time) she didn't leave me hanging more than 5 -7 days at the longest..

I mean come on..

Rule#1
Don't give eye contact. That shows there may be some sort of interest. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it sure helps.
I did this with 2 different girls last night. One was pretty too I think, but I have a GF and I don't fuck around.

dude i made 0 eye contact. she had headphones on initially. out of the corner of my eye i see her slowly take it off, then she says "awkward question for ya:...."

well then you will be disappointed... my brother is gay, and I have some inside information for ya...

not only is it easier for them to do random hook ups..

when they are in relationships they are fucked over all the time, much more than married people... and as far as getting married legally??

hell no, why the fcuk would anyone give 50% of what they have because or the other wants to have sex..

anther thing.. he's in a long term relationship with a man 10 yrs younger than he is.. it's been 2 months the "woman" won't give it up..

to hell with that, me and the wife would never go that long, I mean even during child (prego time) she didn't leave me hanging more than 5 -7 days at the longest..

I mean come on..
why doesnt ur bro get the app?

dude i made 0 eye contact. she had headphones on initially. out of the corner of my eye i see her slowly take it off, then she says "awkward question for ya:...."

"....how big is your cock?"

But yeah, fgts are buttfucking all the time. Why do you think they all have AIDZZZ?

Top Bottom