Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Garner club meeting

Scotsman

New member
Guess what peeps, Jen Garner is in Boulder shooting a movie. Guess who lives 30min away.....That's right, ME. With camera in hand I shall be in Boulder soon to try and capture our heroine in all her preggo glory.

Oh and props to MacroMammaryPhilia for the heads up.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
I actually had a dream about her last night. It was the same as usual, we met, hit it off and fell in love. Then I hit it. Damn, imagine how upset I was in this morning.
 
KillahBee said:
Don't lie, Sally - you are going to take pics of Ben's Irish package.


Did you read my response on your you thread?

And if insuranceduck boy is there I may kick his ass for good measure for defiling Jen.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Guess what peeps, Jen Garner is in Boulder shooting a movie. Guess who lives 30min away.....That's right, ME. With camera in hand I shall be in Boulder soon to try and capture our heroine in all her preggo glory.

Oh and props to MacroMammaryPhilia for the heads up.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Get those pics and you'll get to be the vice president of the EF Garner Club. :smash:
 
Can't wait to see your skillz with the camera. I mean are you going to be hiding behind a bush snapping pics like a creepy man? Youre a big dude, good luck! :evil:
 
perkele said:
Just lift her skirt and shove the camera between her legs aaaaand :Perk:
Perk, you (and I for that matter) spend too much time in the Pix of Women section, lol! ;)

*Speaking of camera skills, anyone check out some of my work in aforementioned section of the forum here?
 
eat big said:
Can't wait to see your skillz with the camera. I mean are you going to be hiding behind a bush snapping pics like a creepy man? Youre a big dude, good luck! :evil:


MMP and I are too big to hide so we'll just snap away. Look back in C&C for my girls of New Orleans thread, that'll give you an idea of my skills.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom