Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gambino or anyone else in Michagan ...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
what is the price of gas like there? Going to be driving through there tomorrow want to know if I should put enough in to make it cross the board and fill up or just fill up here.
 
foreigngirl said:
its going up QT and some of the gas stations are out of gas. The average is going like 3.25-3.50 per gallon
Cheaper then hear it is about $1.25 a liter. (1 US gallons = 3.7854118 liters)
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Cheaper then hear it is about $1.25 a liter. (1 US gallons = 3.7854118 liters)


thank God I see metric system things :) Yeah, that sucks: this is too expensive for us and you tell me that its cheep compared to Canada :worried:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah I figured. I hope there is no BS at the board I will be crossing around 8 or 9 am

There were major delays yesterday at the peace bridge, someone is unhappy with something and there were long delays as a protest. They are not sure if they will continue through the long weekend or not. I didn't catch the whole story.
 
Lickin LollyPops said:
That gas price was at 5am this morning...I wonder if it will hinder the holiday weekend at all?

it comes to the point that I really dont wanna drive to the west side of Metro Detroit to drop off the kids at my moms :worried:
 
Looks like I have the hotties livin' here (lickin, foreign, gymgurl) and now superqt is headed over. If I only knew how to get them all together in the same place.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
what is the price of gas like there? Going to be driving through there tomorrow want to know if I should put enough in to make it cross the board and fill up or just fill up here.
Where are you headed, what city? Just wondering why you were gracing us with your presence.
 
My mistake, I converted the wrong gallon :)

3.78 litres in an American gallon so since the price here today is between $1.35 and $1.45 a litre, that converts to $5.10 to $5.40 a gallon.
 
Top Bottom