Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gah!! Do I have gyno?

Titties or just blubber?

• Those are titties, go buy a bra, you have gyno

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Not titties, you're just a fat pig, time to cut

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Impossible to tell, whether they're titties or blubber, it looks like shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
I've heard that nolvadex can help, but would not take away the hard lumps if they are there- if I'm not mistaken. I have heard also about using DHT cream right on the nips to block estrogen, something I would like to know more about, but that shit is HARD to find if you ask me. Other than that, as everyone else has said, diet. My bodyfat is getting down and the flabby, soft tissue around my lower pecs is going along with the ab fat. But, there is still a very small hard lump on my right nip. If it doesn't get any bigger, then cool, no one would ever notice it. But, you can bet I'm taking every precaution to avoid having to get surgery. Good luck!

Jacob

Remember my cuting mantra... "cardio...cardio ....cardio...eat fat=get fat.
also..don't be so fast to put yourself down...you're starting at a good point...yes, you have some work to do, but so do we all. You've got good shoulders and that will help support a good V-shape when you trim down..learn to see the good as well as what you need to work on...celebrate little victories to keep you going...it all takes a long time.
BB

each time I go to the gym and leave with my arm still in its socket, it is a victory for me. :)

thanks for the heads up biggersbetter

on M/W/F (lifting days), I am eating 318g protein, 209g carbs, 79g fat, 2900 kcal. The fat is from 1 chunk steak, 1 chicken breast, and 2T of flax and ANPB

on T/Th/Sat/Sun, I am eating 306g protein, 117g carbs, 68g fat, 2374 kcal. Same foods, just cut out some oatmeal, some ANPB, and the dextrose/maltodextrin since I don't lift on that day.

I do cardio 6 days per week. 30minutes pretty easy in the morning, 30 minutes HIIT in the evening.

and on Sunday, the Lord saw that it was good, and told Kethnaab to sit his fatass down and rest for a day. I eat the same on Sunday as I do on non-lifting days.

Thing is, I've been VERY lean before, as in shreds on my triceps, quads, and even striations on my upper chest. Hell, I even had a vein in my upper chest before!!!

But the boobies have been bouncing with me since my early teen years. *sigh*

kethnaab said:
each time I go to the gym and leave with my arm still in its socket, it is a victory for me. :)

thanks for the heads up biggersbetter

on M/W/F (lifting days), I am eating 318g protein, 209g carbs, 79g fat, 2900 kcal. The fat is from 1 chunk steak, 1 chicken breast, and 2T of flax and ANPB

on T/Th/Sat/Sun, I am eating 306g protein, 117g carbs, 68g fat, 2374 kcal. Same foods, just cut out some oatmeal, some ANPB, and the dextrose/maltodextrin since I don't lift on that day.

I do cardio 6 days per week. 30minutes pretty easy in the morning, 30 minutes HIIT in the evening.

and on Sunday, the Lord saw that it was good, and told Kethnaab to sit his fatass down and rest for a day. I eat the same on Sunday as I do on non-lifting days.

Thing is, I've been VERY lean before, as in shreds on my triceps, quads, and even striations on my upper chest. Hell, I even had a vein in my upper chest before!!!

But the boobies have been bouncing with me since my early teen years. *sigh*

Okay, but when I'm trying to get ripped I cut out all fat that is not directly related to protein, and eat only wet carbs like fruits and veggies..try to stay away from any dry grains/carbs...then work your chest til it burns off your bones! Try this for about three months and see what happens...if there's still a bounce to your chest, then consider the sugery...but you should know I really don't think you look that bad...its probably more in your eyes than others.
BB

Good luck with the regimen, looks good. If you've been very lean before and still had the moobs you are stuck with them unless you get them clipped.

AS for the nolva and the letro, c'mon now fellas, we're not talking about pepperoni nipples or pea sized lumps or a little estrogenic chest fat, the guy has had actual boobs for 20 friggin years.

Mr.X said:
Looks like you do have gynecomastia. Before surgery, you can try a letrozole + nolvadex combination along with diet and cardio. However, if it's gyno in the very late stages, this method will not do much. You're better off with just getting the surgery.

He's never done steroids.. (had it since puberty according to his thread)
so I assume if in fact it is gyno, it's well past late stages

Top Bottom