Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUK TTOKKYO D-bol!!!!

21inch_arms

That got your attention, I FUKING LOVE TTOKKYO, but the D-bol says 10mg but if you look in the fine print it says they contain at least 5mg. I got some lab tested against some Ty ones that I know are legit and they averaged only 6mg. so what the fuk, I want to get this resolved now because so many gimps on the site seem to think you only need three tabs..... Now you tell me......

I take 5 tabs before my workout. And feel like I'm gonna explode. I do love the compound, but you've raised a question now. I'd like more info on this as well, as well as a post of a lab report that shows the results.

Guys when mine arrive I will have a few of them analyzed and I will post the results.

Its a website typo - they contain between 9-11mg's each (the new 10mg ones that is) the 5mg ones were tested a few times at 5.5-5.7mg's each. We have all seen those lab tests. Lets see the ones you are referring to that show it at 6mg. I have used them they are 10mg each, no question.

My little brother was using the 10's at 40 a day and his headaches were unreal, so he went down to 30... Oh.. Here is a picture of him on the Ttokkyo D-bols for posterities sake. He weighs 222 in the pic, he was 206 a week before. I'd say Ttokkyo D-bols work well.

damn... after seeing those pics, i can't wait to start mine.

hey slopain, what's the addy of the website your talking about?

hey eviscerator, what else was he taking and did he get any sides or use arimidex/nolva at all?

Mind you this is only one week in to his cycle. He is using 450 a week of Ttokkyo deca... that's it. I told him to go with a test, but he said this was enough.

No he isn't using any anti- estrogens. He will use clomid when he is done. I didn't think he needed any Nolva... You can see a little water bloat in the pic, but he looks like he is making some good gains nonetheless.

I'm glad thats straightened up i got some ttokkyos comming any day now!! RADAR

Top Bottom