Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuk scratch offs bro!

broscience

I bought a scratch off this morning before work, it was a 50,000 dollar grand prize one and its 5 rows of 4 numbers. you scratch the top area to reveal the numbers and you then scratch...well you know what im saying..ANYWAYS, i scratch the bottom rows first (its a superstition of mine, fuk off) then i scratch the top. I MATCH ALL THE FIRST ROW OF NUMBERS!! YEA MOTHER FUKER YEA!!! i scratch the prize portion and it SAYS 50,000!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!

but...

i go all the way to the lottery office which is like in bumblefuk and the lady there is cracking up.
I ask "whats so funny?"
she replies "you didn't win."
i say "no i matched all the top row numbers tho!!"
she says (while laughing) "you see these different color lines through the numbers? you have to match all the numbers within those color lines, its not going by rows!"

I MEAN CMON! WTF....FUCK SCRATCHOFFS BRO!

Did you get a pack of cigarettes, a soda, and whatever other useless crap you could until you spent every penny you had at the gas station, while you were there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Did you get a pack of cigarettes, a soda, and whatever other useless crap you could until you spent every penny you had at the gas station, while you were there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I spent 5 bucks thats 5 more then what i spend for a night with yo mama!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

You can't even do a scratch ticket correctly, what else is pathetically wrong with your life?

Top Bottom