Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking sweet. benched 200 today :)

not bad my friend. im 5'9, 164 and i just hit 255 the other day. youll have that in no time. keep up the largeness.

Good work. I was more excited when I hit 200 then when I did 315. Don't know why but I remember being ecstatic the 1st time for 200.

Train Harder said:
Good work. I was more excited when I hit 200 then when I did 315. Don't know why but I remember being ecstatic the 1st time for 200.

ditto... but for me it wasn't the first time I did 200... it was the first time I did 135 lbs for 8 reps. That was the first time it really hit home that I was making gains.

Train Harder said:

I don't know... three plates is impressive. I hope to get four plates by year's end.

Congrats on the 200 benchmark. Keep it up, two plates is just a couple months away.

good job bro. i remember when i was trying to do that. i think 225 was my first major milestone and i was happy when i hit it. my next milestone was 100lbs over my body weight (i weigh 160, 19yo). i hit that earlier this semester (about 1.5 months ago) when i benched 270 (surprised me 'cause my goal was 275 for the end of the school semester). of course, we know the next bench mark that people want to hit is 300lbs. 300 is my goal to hit by the end of the school semester now.

Top Bottom