Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fucking arthritis at 26

scout69

Well-known member
Man between fighting prison and the army and stches and broken bones man, my right hand either has artritis or possably nerve trouble I'm told but there leaning more towards arthritis..But I'm only 26 what the fuck can I take to help this pain I work construction and sometime just hammering or writing will make my hand stiffen up like I'm 80 yrs old shit sucks
 
Its not gaurenteed but I you do take it for a while, continusouly glucosmine wil work. They have different kinds now with added benfits. Check it out at swansonnutrition.com
 
I would advice u to go see a doc; There are many good drugs out there that he can prescribe you for arthritus
 
Yes, get a second opinion \ probably a mistaken diagnosis


It of course happens but usually in multiple joints, like mentioned above many good meds for arthritis,

What kind of arthritis is it?
 
i DONT KNOW WHAT KIND IT JUST HURTS IF i WRIT TO LON MY HAND CLINGS UP LIKE A DAMN CLAW i THAN HAVE TO STRECT IT OUT AND IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH
 
I feel ya man, im 28 and i got arthritis in both knees..wth right? I has told to take glucosimine (sp?) by my PCP, its like 20 bucks for a big bottle at walmart...
 
scout69 said:
Man between fighting prison and the army and stches and broken bones man, my right hand either has artritis or possably nerve trouble I'm told but there leaning more towards arthritis..But I'm only 26 what the fuck can I take to help this pain I work construction and sometime just hammering or writing will make my hand stiffen up like I'm 80 yrs old shit sucks
Could be worse, ive had it since I was 6 months old, almost totally blind in one eye because of it and my parents where told when I was little I would never walk because of it.
 
I have it in my left knee[severe arthritis is what my ortho told me] 8wks ago had holes drilled in my thigh bone to help get extra blood flow in the area along with a menscius repair.They found it when I had my first knee surgery 7yrs ago and have had 2 surgeries since then and it's only getting worse. It sucks to be limited at what I can do and I'm only 34.
 
odoyal rulez said:
I feel ya man, im 28 and i got arthritis in both knees..

Same here, along with my hands. Its bullshit. I knew my hands were jacked up, but i really didnt know my knees were. Ive had a lot of knee probs and never thought arthritis was one of them, however during my knee surgery last year my doctor said he shaved out a lot of arthritis that was formed behind my kneecap
:worried:
 
It happends fucked up things it seems to happen to atheletic healthy types a lot. One of my GF has arthiritis in her toe/foot I kid you not from wearing high heels! I know several people with arthritus that swear by http://www.lakotaherbs.com/ I am not sure if it avalible in the US though.
 
1) get a second, third and forth diagnosis

2) Contrusction or any manual labor like roofing, bricking , etc is harcore work period.
consider changing jobs

3) msm, celadrin, glucosamin, cissus quadrilangus, calcium and electrolyte supplementation all MAY help over time.
 
scout69 said:
Man between fighting prison and the army and stches and broken bones man, my right hand either has artritis or possably nerve trouble I'm told but there leaning more towards arthritis..But I'm only 26 what the fuck can I take to help this pain I work construction and sometime just hammering or writing will make my hand stiffen up like I'm 80 yrs old shit sucks

If it's nerve trouble an EMG test (Nerve conduction test) should easily detect it.
A Neurologist can administer it.
 
OMEGA said:
1)

3) msm, celadrin, glucosamin, cissus quadrilangus, calcium and electrolyte supplementation all MAY help over time.

I use msm, celadrin, glucosamin and it has done wonders on my elbow, ankles and knees. It takes time to kick in though. Take it consistently too over a period of a few months.

I bought some cissus but since the MSM/G/C works I am going to hold off on using it.
 
Top Bottom