FriendlyCanadian <^> ( ' ' ) <^> Platinum Apr 30, 2007 #3 soooo... fuck all of us? because you lost your card? I know how that pain feels, I hope you called and got it cancled already bro.
soooo... fuck all of us? because you lost your card? I know how that pain feels, I hope you called and got it cancled already bro.
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Apr 30, 2007 #4 Fuck you too and I'm not giving it back!
A alien amp pharm Guest Apr 30, 2007 #5 Jokes on the thief once he finds out it has a $300 credit limit
c00per New member Apr 30, 2007 #6 juiceddreadlocks said: I lost my damn visa card. WTF. Click to expand...
javaguru Banned Apr 30, 2007 #7 juiceddreadlocks said: I lsot my damn visa card. WTF. Click to expand... I hate those drunken nights.....
juiceddreadlocks said: I lsot my damn visa card. WTF. Click to expand... I hate those drunken nights.....
SpyWizard Elite Mentor EF VIP Apr 30, 2007 #8 juiceddreadlocks said: I lsot my damn visa card. WTF. Click to expand... could you do me a favor and have the limit increased?? seems i've reached the limit?? thanks.. kiss kiss
juiceddreadlocks said: I lsot my damn visa card. WTF. Click to expand... could you do me a favor and have the limit increased?? seems i've reached the limit?? thanks.. kiss kiss