Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck muscle milk..

imagine

and i was wondering why i was having a rough time getting rid of my little pooch on my gut, lame ass muscle milk. all that "lean fats" they promote is bullshit.. sorry i'm just irritated it took me this long to figure it out, and yes now that i'm off muscle milk and protein shakes in general my stomach is leaning out properly.. i might try optimum gold since i heard that's good but i dunno.. i almost don't trust anything but food now.

i've had nothing but a positive experience so far with muscle milk....i've been consuming 2 scoops about 20 minutes prior to lifting. i've been doing this for about 2 weeks and my muscles look fuller and harder....no joke. i was actually going to post this in my log today about how i noticed a huge difference.

were you consuming the shake before or after your workouts? to be honest it's not agreat pwo shake b/c of the high fat content....whey + casein pwo is your best bet

jpt said:
were you consuming the shake before or after your workouts? to be honest it's not agreat pwo shake b/c of the high fat content....whey + casein pwo is your best bet

primarily post work out.. and in the morning as well. the pwo scenario might have had something to do with my distaste for the product..

don't use it pwo...18g of fat after you workout will only slow the absorption of protein and carbs

jpt said:
don't use it pwo...18g of fat after you workout will only slow the absorption of protein and carbs
definately true..........I used a half Jug of MM myself and had the exact same experience with absolutely no other change in my diet....so it effects so differently.....I'm skeptical of the ingredients.....jst my .02ml

Muscle Milk does make it hard for me to lose fat. I stick with ON Pro-Complex Whey these days.

Parillo was huge on MCT's back in the day for bulking, they made me fat. I stick to fish oil and ground flax seeds for my added fats.

Dont the make a Muscle Milk Light now? I liked the taste, but switched to Syntha 6 and never looked back.

Top Bottom