Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fuck Kanye West!

i think he is an idiot...he never was big untill he made that comment about bush....he sucks
 
Angel said:
i think he is an idiot...he never was big untill he made that comment about bush....he sucks


no, his first album which came out in 05 was plat looong before his bush comments...btw so was his second album
 
Gambino said:
no, his first album which came out in 05 was plat looong before his bush comments...btw so was his second album
really? i never really heard of him much untill he said that shit.......he looks like a fool too
 
Angel said:
really? i never really heard of him much untill he said that shit.......he looks like a fool too

"thru the wire"

he was a beat maker for the ROC...he's been around some time
 
i dont listen to music that much,lol.........i dont like the songs that he has on the radio playing right now though, i know that much
 
maybe he just has tourettes and has outbursts. The one about bush hating black people, the one on mtv when they interviewed him about what he had said, and the one where some dj at a radio station kept asking questions and wouldn't let kanye talk. I thought they were all hillarious. Some of his songs are dumb but i actually like the fact he's not affraid to say things instead of being like everyone else and whispering them.
 
mustang_00 said:
maybe he just has tourettes and has outbursts. The one about bush hating black people, the one on mtv when they interviewed him about what he had said, and the one where some dj at a radio station kept asking questions and wouldn't let kanye talk. I thought they were all hillarious. Some of his songs are dumb but i actually like the fact he's not affraid to say things instead of being like everyone else and whispering them.

It's not that he isnt afraid, he's just doing what's going to bring him more business. And look, it's working!!! Who are you all talking about now? What thread is this about?

Exactly.
 
oh yeah ...and the cocksucker is up for 8 grammy nominations... and on trl he said he wont win 8 but he will win 7 ...omg he makes me want to fight sooooo bad...
 
PICK3 said:
that is all



Having him alive is a waste of space in the nation, a waste of food and a waste of water. Not to mention that there is even more stupid people who buy his stuff. We could use that money for border patrol or for minuteman defense corps.
 
Now hear Ye hear Ye wanna see Thee more clearly
I know He hear me when my feet get weary
Cause we’re the almost nearly extinct
We rappers are role models we rap we don't think
I ain't here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I'm just tryin to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathy Lee needed Regis that's the way I need Jesus
So here go my single dawg radio needs this
They said you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tape
But if I talk about God my record won't get played huh
Well if this take away my from spins
Which will probably take away from my ends
Then I hope it takes away from my sins
 
Island Son said:
Now hear Ye hear Ye wanna see Thee more clearly
I know He hear me when my feet get weary
Cause we’re the almost nearly extinct
We rappers are role models we rap we don't think
I ain't here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I'm just tryin to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathy Lee needed Regis that's the way I need Jesus
So here go my single dawg radio needs this
They said you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tape
But if I talk about God my record won't get played huh
Well if this take away my from spins
Which will probably take away from my ends
Then I hope it takes away from my sins


God show me the way so the devil cant bring me dowwnnnn
 
Top Bottom