Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From CNN--Pill to replace Exercise???

Fantom604 said:
It seems cool, but what about all of us that have worked hard all our lives to maintain a good looking body, and all the fat lazy slobs that can just take a pill and get there a lot quicker, with no effort? They should also formulate it so your nose turns blue or something, so all the lazy asses will be called out...

Hard work is for those who aren't capable of finding the most efficient method to accomplish something. I applaud anyone who can accomplish the same thing some of us have spent our lives accomplishing with sweat & pain by taking a pill, using a machine, and watching sally jessy.

Hard work is for the inefficient.

nordstrom said:

Hard work is for those who aren't capable of finding the most efficient method to accomplish something. I applaud anyone who can accomplish the same thing some of us have spent our lives accomplishing with sweat & pain by taking a pill, using a machine, and watching sally jessy.

Hard work is for the inefficient.

Hard work in many respects is efficient.

gymrat123 said:

Hard work in many respects is efficient.

yeah, but personally i feel that hard work is only useful when it is necessary to attain a goal. If the goal can be attained w/o hard work then more power to someone.

Top Bottom