Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From CNN--Pill to replace Exercise???

Warik said:
Steroid users complaining about a quick fix? That's a new one.

Anything more than a 2,000 calorie diet and basic movements is a "quicker" fix than said 2,000 calorie diet and basic movements. Hell, exercise itself is a type of "quick" fix. You'll get muscles faster if you exercise than if you don't, right? What's wrong with a magic pill that will make you a Greek God?

This is all analagous to "Hey, why are you taking the magic 24th century common cold pill? Quick fixes are stupid! Take that cold like a man!"

-Warik

I'm refering to the use of technology as a "quck fix" Society is becoming more and more reliant on it...

warik, you got my post wrong. i was saying that this new pill is being looked upon as a good thing, but yet steroids are still frowned upon and looked at as a short cut.

gymrat123 said:

I'm refering to the use of technology as a "quck fix" Society is becoming more and more reliant on it...

you're right.. we should throw away all new technological advances.. in fact.. let's start by doing away with cars and email.. and go back to horse-drawn buggies and pony express..

I'm sure that in 6 months after it's approved, people will start dropping dead of heart attacks or something. Otherwise, if it can help people who need it, why the fuck deny them.

I think that a lot of the fear here is that people may be able to attain the physique or level of fitness that many of us have strived for without trying as hard. That seems like sort of a juvenile way of thinking, but it was my first thought too. Sort of a "that isn't fair" argument. But then I put my pacifier away, and really thought about it, and it seems like a potentially amazingly beneficial drug.

i doubt it will be superior to trainign and good diet. plus id hate tonsee the side effects

if its really that good and not bad for you i have a feeling everyone will take it. but i doubt it will be

p0ink said:
warik, you got my post wrong. i was saying that this new pill is being looked upon as a good thing, but yet steroids are still frowned upon and looked at as a short cut.

poink,

My response was in regard to the original post. I agree with what you say. Steroid use, among many other things, is a victimless crime.

They are, however, a short cut, but I do not see anything wrong with that.

-Warik

decem said:

you're right.. we should throw away all new technological advances.. in fact.. let's start by doing away with cars and email.. and go back to horse-drawn buggies and pony express..

you have a real nack at blwoing things out of proportion. I'm just saying that we are becoming dependent on technology....If something is not "right", we expect technology to fix it.

Nothing is just black and white anymore.

It seems cool, but what about all of us that have worked hard all our lives to maintain a good looking body, and all the fat lazy slobs that can just take a pill and get there a lot quicker, with no effort? They should also formulate it so your nose turns blue or something, so all the lazy asses will be called out...

Top Bottom