Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From CNN--Pill to replace Exercise???

why shouldn't we strive for a quick fix?

i'd be all for that damn pill.. ALL for it.. look at the benefits it would provide not only to those who are weakened by disease or old-age.. but also to people like.. well... me.. who barely have enough time to workout as it is..

I agree it seems great for those with a disease, but it totally takes away the idea "work ethic".

I know i get a since of statisfaction knowing that i working hard in the gym.

Last edited:
I'm all for it because if it's this easy, regular people will do it which could reduce the billions we spend every year treating heart disease and diabete, freeing up that money to go to other needed projects. Do you realize, BTW, that we spend TWICE as much per year on supplements ($33 billion) than it would cost to completely restore and repair ALL public schools in America ($16 billion)?

Meanwhile, we're cutting funds for infant and senior health care, juvenile violence prevention, domestic violence/sexual assault programs, etc. Give me a pill that'll reduce the expenses of these medical conditions, and let's finally move on to better uses of public money!

Incidentally, I notice that its method of operation is to increase muscle cell mitochondria. Gee, that's one of the ways that DNP works! Could we eventually have a legal, safe alternative to DNP someday?

I'm even more excited by leptin technologies, too...

just imagine if you worked out like a mofo and took that shit... Im for any and all drugs that have something to do with better health, growth, muscle tissue.. and I'll take very fucking one of them.. and still work my ass off in the gym... the gym is a way of life for me.. it's stress relief.. no relief in taking a pill, so you take the pill and still bust your ass, and see increased results..

also.. what if every one was in great shape?? there would be so many more hot women there to FUCK!!!

If you'd be against something like this you are nuts

Steroid users complaining about a quick fix? That's a new one.

Anything more than a 2,000 calorie diet and basic movements is a "quicker" fix than said 2,000 calorie diet and basic movements. Hell, exercise itself is a type of "quick" fix. You'll get muscles faster if you exercise than if you don't, right? What's wrong with a magic pill that will make you a Greek God?

This is all analagous to "Hey, why are you taking the magic 24th century common cold pill? Quick fixes are stupid! Take that cold like a man!"

-Warik

Top Bottom