Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frisky -- any tips??

J

jenscats5

Tips/tricks, etc for contest time?? Anything you'd like to share/recommend??

jenscats5 said:
Tips/tricks, etc for contest time?? Anything you'd like to share/recommend??

Hey sweetie!

hmmmmmm lets see!

Stick to the diet and monitor yourself after all meals... I watched my body go up and down more times than I'd have liked but i knew how long I had before i flattened out.

I have a good combo of different things to try for a good color onstage depending on your suit color... PM me if you'd like it

Get as much rest as you can between your one and two piece... prop your feet up and relax.. its a long day.. LOL

Ill think of more during the evening'

Frisky said:
Hey sweetie!

hmmmmmm lets see!

Stick to the diet and monitor yourself after all meals... I watched my body go up and down more times than I'd have liked but i knew how long I had before i flattened out.

I have a good combo of different things to try for a good color onstage depending on your suit color... PM me if you'd like it

Get as much rest as you can between your one and two piece... prop your feet up and relax.. its a long day.. LOL

Ill think of more during the evening'

Sure.....PM me the color tips -- I'm keeping a "Comp. Journal" notebook thing with all sorts of stuff in it...

And yes! More when you think of it....

well....

sure!

depenending on your skin tone... you may end up with a redish bronzy tint or a brownish tint..

so many colors on girls back stage..

This is what I did... and the color came out beautiful

I had the mystic tan sprayed on Thursday night 3 coats.. then Friday night put on 1 coat of Pro-Tan. Woke saturday morning and Rubbed a coat of Olympic Tan on( comes in two shades I think... I used the red) Most shows don't like the use of Dream Tan because it doesn't dry and rubs off on everything.. BUT...

( a little tip I got from a great Trainer and Gal)

On my last coat I rubbed the olympic tan in real messy and took a small dab of Dream tan (very light) and rubbed it in to the olympic tan before it dried. When its all done the finish is great!

As for color.. Jens you will do great with your hair contrast.. out of the two shows i've been in I think Blue family shows up the best on stage with the tan color and the light hair.

sdupdike I don't know your hair color but i'd contrast as much as possible with it... I made the mistake of sticking to the bronzy colors thru out and I was washed out... For the next I have a royal suit and will maybe even end up going Blondish with my hair for even more contrast.

Frisky said:
well....

sure!

depenending on your skin tone... you may end up with a redish bronzy tint or a brownish tint..

so many colors on girls back stage..

This is what I did... and the color came out beautiful

I had the mystic tan sprayed on Thursday night 3 coats.. then Friday night put on 1 coat of Pro-Tan. Woke saturday morning and Rubbed a coat of Olympic Tan on( comes in two shades I think... I used the red) Most shows don't like the use of Dream Tan because it doesn't dry and rubs off on everything.. BUT...

( a little tip I got from a great Trainer and Gal)

On my last coat I rubbed the olympic tan in real messy and took a small dab of Dream tan (very light) and rubbed it in to the olympic tan before it dried. When its all done the finish is great!

As for color.. Jens you will do great with your hair contrast.. out of the two shows i've been in I think Blue family shows up the best on stage with the tan color and the light hair.

sdupdike I don't know your hair color but i'd contrast as much as possible with it... I made the mistake of sticking to the bronzy colors thru out and I was washed out... For the next I have a royal suit and will maybe even end up going Blondish with my hair for even more contrast.

My step daughter works at a tanning salon so I can get a free spray on tan....which I've done once to test it (looked good)...then ProTan on top of that....

As for suits I was leaning towards blue or black....simple stone arrangement....ie just on the seams....

My hair is blonde. I also used Olympic tan and the color came out great, but I would like to have been a little darker. I didn't use any pro-tan or mystic tan. I just tanned in a tanning bed for a month before the show. You definitely see all kind of colors at the show, some darker than others. My one piece suit is red velvet w/ red glitter and my two piece is black w/ multi-color glitter. I think I had good contrasting colors and everything.

jenscats5 said:
My step daughter works at a tanning salon so I can get a free spray on tan....which I've done once to test it (looked good)...then ProTan on top of that....

As for suits I was leaning towards blue or black....simple stone arrangement....ie just on the seams....

IMO.. just from what i've seen on stage.. black doesn't show up that good when you are super dark. In BB black was used alot but Suits wern't a focus.. In figure they are... and it can make or break you. My suit was a mix of black with some copper and red in it...

Now if you don't plan on going super dark then the black will contrast really good... just depends on your skin color. IMO jens I think a Hot Pink would look great on you .. or even a Teal or ocean blue. I was told by two of the judges that it was good that both my suits were the same color... that when you find a cut and color to stick with it. I got no critique the last show on my suit besides that it was great but I was also not as dark.

I went darker this time and my body looked better on stage just was washed out with out the suit contrast.

sdupdike said:
My hair is blonde. I also used Olympic tan and the color came out great, but I would like to have been a little darker. I didn't use any pro-tan or mystic tan. I just tanned in a tanning bed for a month before the show. You definitely see all kind of colors at the show, some darker than others. My one piece suit is red velvet w/ red glitter and my two piece is black w/ multi-color glitter. I think I had good contrasting colors and everything.

sdupdike, I'd do a few coats of pro tan under the Olympic Tan... I was told to use the whole bottle.. LOL I didn't but I still was crazy dark. Being your other suit is Black you might not want to go too dark so that you get more contrast. Red looks great on stage also.

Frisky said:
IMO.. just from what i've seen on stage.. black doesn't show up that good when you are super dark. In BB black was used alot but Suits wern't a focus.. In figure they are... and it can make or break you. My suit was a mix of black with some copper and red in it...

Now if you don't plan on going super dark then the black will contrast really good... just depends on your skin color. IMO jens I think a Hot Pink would look great on you .. or even a Teal or ocean blue. I was told by two of the judges that it was good that both my suits were the same color... that when you find a cut and color to stick with it. I got no critique the last show on my suit besides that it was great but I was also not as dark.

I went darker this time and my body looked better on stage just was washed out with out the suit contrast.

did you see the pics I had posted?? Here I am with 1 coat of Pro Tan:

47b5d920b3127cce92d3f1d10e6200000016108CZt27Zu4bq

I plan on going darker.....

Hmmmm, pink?? I think I'll get both suits in the same color....glad you mentioned about the black....

jenscats5 said:
did you see the pics I had posted?? Here I am with 1 coat of Pro Tan:

47b5d920b3127cce92d3f1d10e6200000016108CZt27Zu4bq

I plan on going darker.....

Hmmmm, pink?? I think I'll get both suits in the same color....glad you mentioned about the black....

Great Color... really really close to the color I turned out. And yes Pink.... even a bright green looks great. One of the gals with blond hair had a green suit and it looked Amazing! Think bright colors ;)

Top Bottom