Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Test vs. Total Test

juanderlei

I was discussing my TRT with my father, and started discussing his blood test results. His total test seems great for his age (530), but his free test was only 29.

Can someone please enlighten me on how his free test level is so low considering his total test? When I started TRT, my total test was 166 and free test was 49. I realize everyone is different, but what is the recommendation for someone of his age who is experiencing symptoms of low test yet no doctor will entertain TRT due to his average total test level?

the reason for that is SHBG levels increase as you get older, thereby bounding more test and leaving less "free test"

his levels are in range so what is he worried about? tell him to get some unleashed

He's had symptoms typically experienced with low t such as decreased energy, ED, etc, which are also side effects of old age. Do you think these symptoms are a result of low free test levels?

^^^I personally have not come across or heard of anything that works better at increasing 'free test' than Unleashed. And I'm not a rep, just a happy customer that uses things that work lol...

He's had symptoms typically experienced with low t such as decreased energy, ED, etc, which are also side effects of old age. Do you think these symptoms are a result of low free test levels?

eh the whole energy thing can be directly attributed to poor lifestyle choices including diet, sleep, not enough exercising. not saying that is what his situation is but 99% of the time that is what it is. and you could be eating well but still missing things in your diet or including things you shouldn't be including.

the whole ED thing could be psychological. typically when you are going through a stressful time in your life that can effect everything you mentioned.

so i wouldn't play around with his T levels just yet until all avenues are looked upon

^^^I personally have not come across or heard of anything that works better at increasing 'free test' than Unleashed. And I'm not a rep, just a happy customer that uses things that work lol...

i agree.. there are a lot of supps out there but unleashed is solid.. it might not be the cheapest and its out of stock A LOT for a reason. but it works

You can still buy it in the unleashed/post cycle combo and there's nothing wrong with taking both together even if he hasn't cycled.

Free test is the T that is active. In other words, it's the only thing that counts. The rest is inert.

And yes, UNLEASHED is the best thing you can take to keep it high.

Top Bottom