Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Power Chews D-Test samples!!! All you have to do is hit us with an email!

Power Chews

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
We are giving away 15 free samples of our new D-Aspartic Acid product called D-Test. The samples contain 6 tablets, and will be sent free of charge. Email us at
[email protected] ***** Include your address in the email*********

All we ask is that you post up and let us know what you think.

Last edited:
We are giving away 15 free samples of our new D-Aspartic Acid product called D-Test. The samples contain 6 tablets, and will be sent free of charge. Email us at
[email protected] ***** Include your address in the email*********

All we ask is that you post up and let us know what you think.

I have been using these for a week and I love them. They taste great! Slightly tart so get ready to pucker....

LOL!

Jump on this guys!!!!!

Great opportunity

E-mail sent. I use a standard DAA powder, so would like to see how these compare. The Glutamine Power Chews are off the hook good! Have to stop myself from eating them like candy!!!

Guys...how many places or supplement companies do you know that give anything away!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!

Alright, we are going to continue this offer for another week or so. We originally said that we would send out 15 samples, but with the number of emails pouring in we are going to bump up the number of samples to 30!!!

Top Bottom