Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free plat membership for all new members come post.

Hell, I've been here for almost 10 years and have never been plat.

I'm not much for posting chatty talk to get my post count up, but when I do need an answer a quick search finds what I need.

I'm 5'11, 247lbs., 8% bdy fat, age 30. Run many a cycle, though not always the safest or most advised cycles. haven't done anything in 3 years, and 4 years before that, been locked up the past 7 years, but managed to get a cycle in poppin in the state pen. used to be a lurker for probably a year or so on EF board back in the '01-'02 era, and was also on Anabolic source, Meso, and VIP board. $ right now is all going to protein and towards tis coming home cycle i've already got half paid for. eventually plan to jump on as platinum on EF, just lurkin right now though till i have some sparable funds. live for heavy squats and d-lifts, just hit chest an hour ago and drank a fat ass shake and feel fucking great. wish i had a girlfriend :evil:
Respects, SOUTH

Ive been reading and posting here for about a year and a half. I am 56 and starting my 4th cycle. It is 400 mg. Primo, 500 mg. Sust. and 200 mg. Deca. I would appreciate a platinum membership.
Also have tried many of your products and will be ordering more!!
Thanks

been lurking around on here for a few months..learning alot just setting back reading..would like to see what info the platinum section offers...

Top Bottom