Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free plat membership for all new members come post.

The user 'pumped5540' has been gifted a platinum membership!
The user 'Wilcox' has been gifted a platinum membership!
The user 'phArmstrong' has been gifted a platinum membership!
The user 'raymele' has been gifted a platinum membership!
The user 'kscowboy' has been gifted a platinum membership!

All you guys hooked up... I will get to every new member in this thread. Anyone who wants a free plat gets one. I think everyone should get to experience being plat one time to see if they like it......

I know a lot of people say they should not have to pay a web site blah blah blah... Look you dont have to pay. You get to pay in you want to. And because you chose to support the site we give you something for doing so. This site is my home, my friends,my family, my entertainment, my free time, and where I learn and share. The site over the years has saved me money, made me money, people here have changed my life and much much more. I have met thousands of friends and many of them are now my real life good friends whom I would give my left nut for...

The money you pay to go plat helps pay for a slew of lawyers who would love the chance to tell anyone looking for info on this site to go fly a kite. It helps pay for site upgrades, and other cool stuff. Pays the writing staff to write articles the ef post or sends emails on all the time. Keeps the site going and keeps the data base in tact. A data base that goes all the way back to 1998 might I add. Ef is the oldes and longest standing steroid forum in the world. There is more information on just the front page of this steroid forum then there is in whole entire sites elsewhere...

So please enjoy the free plat and if you like the site, like to be plat and hang out with the rest of us crazy guys. Then think about throwing in your support. I treat all members plat or non plat the some. We all give back to the site and gain from the site in our own ways. I am proud of all of you and all this site is,was, and will be because of each and everyone of you who have passed through the ef halls. Many good years I have had here and many more I know I will have. Thanks guys, And lets keep killing that shit!

I'd love a plat membership! I've been on this site reading all day. I'm new to this, and have never tried anything before. I'm not looking to get insanely big, just want a more muscular physique. If anyone out there has any advice, I'd love to hear it!

Been a member for awhile know, more of a reader/learner than a poster though. Hoping I can get a plat to see what I'm missing out on.

Im 23, 206lbs, 19%BF.....I started at 27% about 6 months ago, hoping to get it to about 12% by year's end.

Top Bottom