Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frackal's Mission For The SUNLESS Tan

F

Frackal

Well, I love being tan, for some people, being tan does not improve their looks that much...for me it does tremendously, the darker I look, the better.

I tan 3x a week for an average of about 12 minutes per session, which keeps me moderately dark, but not dark as I want to be. My stomach and legs are always dark but the most important part, my face, tans the hardest.

Yesterday, after doing some research, I decided to purchase a bottle of Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Foam, recommended by a few beauty sites.

So, last night, I applied it on my face, showered, slathered it on. It was late, and you need to leave it on for at least an hour, so I went to bed, skipping meal number 5, than woke up at about 530 AM during which I had a brief conversation with triple V and checked myself out in the mirror, I didn't have my contacts in but I looked ok from what I could see, so I washed my face, and went back to sleep.

Then I woke up this morning, and checked myself out..I am not overally pleased with the results but not totally dissapointed either. I made some mistakes on the application, I shoudl have shaved first as the color collected more around my moustache area.

It looks good and it looks bad...up close, within about 2 feet it looks kind of crappy, but far away it looks good. I considered trying a canthaxanthin product from Gibraltarproducts.com , as I have read it does not turn you orange, but the FDA has supposedly stated that those products are dangerous due to the deposits left in your retina, which is pretty scary sounding.

I am going to tan tonight in a tanning bed, I was fairly pale before I did this so we'll see how it looks after that.

Anyone else who has used a good sunless tanning product that worked well for their face I'd be glad to hear what it was.

hey frackal- i luv that stuff! make sure when you use it, use the deepest one. plus, when you apply it, the best way to do it is go one section at a time and apply it until you feel like your moisterized...... thats what i do. ive never had a problem with it! make sure you exfoliate first, though.....

a couple of my friends also tried bath and bodyworks self tanner....but i personally preferred neutragena.

I talking specifically for the face, here, my body tans like a motha for the most part but my fucking face needs to catch up.

so what's the concensus?

Is there a sunless tanner that doesn't turn you orange?

I just need it for my feet, but I still don't want to look like a retard.

This is a good thread. I quit tanning bc I felt like it was damaging to the skin from the research I did on it. I think the natural sun is the only way to go, but who has time for that shit???

I agree, I look a lot healthier too, works wonders on my skin. Im not right now because I can't afford it and winters comming anyways, Ill do it again when I start up my cycle because it does help with acne prevention

i want a fucking tanning pill!!! i want that shit now!! the tanning place is about a mile away from me and im not about to walk a fucking mile. i dont get pale but i look even more incredibly good looking with a tan. i cant fucking wait til winter break when i can sit out in the sun.

frackal,
try home-shop.net--they have some new kind of tanning pill with no canthaxanthin that is supposed to be safe and effective. they have a whole write up on the website. hope this helps and if you try it, let us all know... i may try it first...later

Top Bottom