Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOX steroid story...

i need to quit before my legs fall off or I hang myself because mommy and daddy took my big tonka truck away. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AlwaysOn said:
lol, it was funny when they had that guy who used andro....probably the worst product ever.

you know what i dont find anything funny about this show...
its this kinda shit thats gonna land so many good bros in jail for just trying to ulter their bodies. and its in the same class as cocaine basically. shows like this that makes your stigma from using steroids like your a low class pos.

what a joke..you know fox does at least present 2 sides to most stories but this one was obviously one sided...it was very humorous though..did you all those young teens getting HUGE off the dball??? the andro guy was the best if i get some andro can i look like him? lol :rolleyes:

I saw the show just now. It's on again at 9 pacific, 12 eastern.

It was possibly the worst of all the "truth about steroids" shows I have ever seen.

Highlights:

8 out of 10 users attempt suicide when they come off. (my fav)

Steroid use causes liver and kidney cancer.

Shooting steroids leads to gangrene and limb amputations.

An athlete can add 25 pounds of LBM in a month taking andro.

NEWS FLASH.... You can buy steroids in Mexico without a prescription.

I am glad I wasn't on it. I felt sorry for Bill.

My letter I just wrote to [email protected]:

"Your show on steroids was down right ridiculous. You are getting laughed at on all the bodybuilding boards right now for putting out such bullshit.

8 of 10 steroid users try to kill themselves? BWAAAHHAHAHAHHAHA! If thats the case 80% of bodybuilders would be killing themselves left and right. You'd have to back up a steak truck to every Gold's gym in America to haul out all the dead bodies from all these guys killing themselves. Maybe I'm going into the wrong business? Maybe with all these "steroid deaths" I should start designing wide coffins to fit bodybuilders in?

And showing teenagers abusing drugs has NOTHING to do with a responsible adult using safe dosages. You guys fooled the folks over at elite fitness, and I sincerely hope they sue your ass into oblivion and expose you for the charlatans that you truly are.

That is all

Rodney Abs

Top Bottom