Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Formastane as a bridge..

warrio2345

I know formastane can raise test a little and do a good job a lower E2 levels, was wondering if you could use this as a good bridge between cycles, at 200mg ED will lower E2 and raise test w/o shutting you down.

My only question is just dont want to be on this stuff if it loses its effectiveness real quick. Came across 2 articles, 1st article makes it sound like this stuff will cont. to work for 8-14months and the 2nd articles seems to say it loses its effectiveness or at least part oafter 3 months, "but at the same time must consider this means its loseing effect. with cancer tumors not simple blocking xtra estro from AAS use.So I need help making sense of the articles. I also found info that shows it will cont. to raise estro for 22cont. weeks which the extra test comes from the anti-e effect i believe. BUt just wanting to know if you could use as a bridge (mild test increase and lower estro for 4 months bewtween cycles..??

Here are the articles...
http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:314031
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is an aromatase inhibitor which significantly reduces plasma levels of estrogen and has shown antitumour activity in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Objective response rates in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer generally range between 20 and 30% during treatment with intramuscular formestone 250 or 500mg once every 2 weeks, and a further 20 to 30% of patients experience disease stabilisation. The median duration of response is between 8 and 14 months
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bookshel...d6&part=A16133
4-Hydroxyandrostenedione has also been given orally. Even though there is a marked first-pass effect with conversion in the liver to a glucuronidated derivative, oral doses of 250 mg reduce plasma estradiol by 53% and doses up to 1,000 mg produce no further suppression. The response rate after 3 months of therapy was 33%, and the only serious side effect from the oral dosage was leukopenia in a single patient.38

So after looking at the articles, do you think youd still get an ant-estro effect/increase in test if you were on it for 4 months between a cycle(bridge)????

To the contrary the lost effectivness is how the tumors respond to the reduction of estradiol they actually show these drugs to be quite effective at lowering estradiol for a long time.

A bridge would indicate you just got done with a cycle which means you will likely already be shut down so not sure why you are stating a desire for formestane not to shut you down. Post cycle test is low so there wont be much aromatizing going on and hence you should also have low E levels. Estrogen, just like test is monitored by the body and one of the things used for your body to try and determine where it sits hormone wise so if your already shut down and take a suicide inhibitor what little test you do make will produce half the E it normally would. This may trigger the body to attempt and produce more T but this isnt anything I would call a bridge.

Why not just use some HCG, get your own T back and call it a day?

thanks, well i know estro is low off cycle but the form has been shown to low estro thus incresing free test via that way..

as got this read on it to from another source...Formestane has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration

so it looks like it would be a great bridge compound..

Ever hear of the product BRIDGE? That's going to work better than anything without suppression.

Zyg explained everything in his post bro. Just reread it. He is a smart dood. Just go with what he said. Running an AI is just one of many options for a PCT not a bridge really. HCG with nolva/arimadex etc.. and some supps from needto like hcgenerate are a better avenue.

Fomra-stanzol is a great product for on cycle use. now in the pm to me you said you were going to be staying on a hrt dose and you failed to tell everyone this in your thread. If you are going to be staying on the test then yes you can also stay on the forma-stanzol too..

The reason for the differences in the studies it 1 is a study done or oral forum and the other injects and or transdermal use. This just goes to show using formastane orally is shitty and far less effective then using it transdermal or injects. The product forma-stanzol is transdermal formastane but not just that!!!
Its got soooooooo much more in it then just formastane. It works as both a ai and a serm as well. So when looking into the product dont just look at it from one angle. But regardless the product is going to lower estrogen,lower progesterone, work as a serm for as long as you are using it and will not lose effectiveness. Is it a good product to use as a stand alone bridge between cycles? Not really but its the perfect product for "On cycle estrogen control" and its the perfect product for pct too.

What the perfect thing for bridge? Exactly what nelson said the product called bridge was made for just that reason.

whoa... always give as much detail as possible. I actualluy already tried to by forma last time and it was out. Definitely gonna order today though!

Top Bottom