Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foreskin on a man???

cutitup

Has anyone regretted being circumsized??? i used to think it was better but would love to have the extra skin for some reason. Good hygiene of course. i am trying a new technique to restore foreskin and it is working- the wife loves it!
Any ladies prefer uncut??? (keeping in mind the person has excellent hygiene)

uh...no regrets, and i've had no complaints . my shit is pretty and the chicks like it. nuff said.haha

I'm glad I am circumcised. I posted some studies in another thread by John Hopkins University, and by the British Medical Journal, that stated it was MUCH healthier to be circumcised.

There is no way your wife is in her 20's. I'll bet there is not a single woman in her 20's or even early 30's that would dig that. While you're at it, let the hair on your chest and back grow in (don't forget the ass hair, that's some sexy stuff).

SVT-TROY said:
There is no way your wife is in her 20's. I'll bet there is not a single woman in her 20's or even early 30's that would dig that. While you're at it, let the hair on your chest and back grow in (don't forget the ass hair, that's some sexy stuff).
i like women with ass hair thats fuggin hot :p

i STILL have issues with my patents for clipping me at birth.....and they complain about my body piercings???? saying that "I" mutilated myself????? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom