Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm pain and curls

strongsmartsexy

Ok, I woke up this morning with a pain in my left forearm that would barely allow me to straighted it or move my wrist. I spent most of the day pressing on the inside top of the forearm to cause the muscle to actually relax and not kill me to move it. By the time I could go to the gym, I could do everything but curls without it killing my forearm. I dropped my normal weight by a third to get through curls.

Does anyone know what the hell happened or how to make it go away quicker if it ever happens again? It was almost like a day long charlie horse in the forearm.

I would say chill on the curls for a little. Have you been going hard on them recently? And did it hurt to grip things hard?

Had them, hate them they are a bitch to get rid of ,when you turn your wrist does it hurt also?

RADAR

I had something similar recently and did some extremely light hammer curls with slow negatives to get some blood in the area and speed up healing...

2 days later back to normal...

PIGEON-RAT said:
I would say chill on the curls for a little. Have you been going hard on them recently? And did it hurt to grip things hard?
I haven't done anything hard with them that I know of. Just my normal routine. Thursday was a day off from training, so I didn't do anything that day. I just woke up with it Friday morning.

Devastation said:
what have you done strenous in the last 2 days?
No, just my normal routine. I did Legs on Wed, the only time my forearms were involved were for SDLs, and those went off without a hitch. I was only doing 295lbs on them, so it's not like I was straining them hard.

Sounds like you may have tennis elbow.

Stick your arm straight out, palm facing the ground. Press your middle and index finger downward with your other hand while trying to raise your fingers up for resistance. If you feel a pain in your forearm, you have tennis elbow.

Good luck and stop whacking it so hard to pictures of Marion Ross.

Top Bottom