Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Forbes' hottest billionaire heiresses

Ivanka is very beautiful. I think she has far more natural beauty than Paris. If I were a billionaire heiress, I would avoid the spotlight like crazy. I don't understand why they want the publicity. They don't need the money.
 
heatherrae said:
Ivanka is very beautiful. I think she has far more natural beauty than Paris. If I were a billionaire heiress, I would avoid the spotlight like crazy. I don't understand why they want the publicity. They don't need the money.
i think nicky hilton has the most natural beauty.

they called me to see if i wanted to be in the running but i'm trying to avoid the spotlight like crazy.
 
habitualhealth said:
i think nicky hilton has the most natural beauty.

they called me to see if i wanted to be in the running but i'm trying to avoid the spotlight like crazy.
I would take the money...lol.
 
habitualhealth said:
i think nicky hilton has the most natural beauty.
.

Really?

Oh wow, I think she's pretty hideous. :worried:


I remember when the Lauders were renovating - they'd all show up together but everyone came in their own limo.
 
PICK3 said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18703552/

9) Tamara Ecclestone
8) Delphine Arnault Gancia
7) Amanda Hearst
6) Aerin Lauder
5) Dylan Lauren
4) Julia Louis-Dreyfus
3) Nicky Hilton
2) Ivanka Trump
1) Paris Hilton

heiress_9.jpg

# 9 is who I'd try to hook up with.
tamarafhm0107xk6.jpg
 
Top Bottom