Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(for wrestling fans) HHH may be out 3 months

Austin316

If you saw Raw last night, you might of noticed HHH limping badly at the end, I guess he might of tore his quads, will need surgery, and be gone for three months. :mad:

that is shitty.

But I bet he comes back bigger than when he left, he may just have smaller legs:D . Vince will be pumping him full of everything.

I think he just twisted his knee. He was looking GREAT last night. He is the best built wrestler in the WWF right now.

Yeah I just read that too, thats sucks, they're going to have to work around some new angles ans shit now.

This is what i found.

BREAKING NEWS: HHH Injured and Possibly Out For A Long-Period of Time

Reported by: Nick Evanish of Top-Rope.com on May 22, 2001

Click Here To View Out Newsboard Sponsor TheWrestlingWire.net!

Dave Meltzer believes that there appears to be a 75% tear to his knee tendon, and while HHH will be having an MRI to determine the full extent of the injury, the prognosis does not look good.

The injury occurred at the end of the match when he was thrown over the top rope and all of his weight landed on his knee. He was able to complete the finish of hitting Austin with the sledgehammer, but then apparently collapsed to the mat in pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is an email from a fan...

I was at RAW, and at the end of the Benoit/Jericho vs. HHH/Austin match, HHH apparently hurt his knee, as after the match some EMT's went down to the ring to see if HHH was alright and he was eventually helped to the back. But what most people couldn't see (which I could because I was at an angle in the arena that I could see somewhat backstage), is that HHH was on a stretcher, and Austin and Benoit were around him talking to him and HHH looked like he really was hurt bad.

[Sources are fan's email and WrestlingObserver.com]

Give me a break. wrestling is fake, and so are the injuries. this is just his little vacation he gets every so often, like all the wrestlers. And did i mention wrestling is FAKE?? Somethin else for you hicks to think about, rather than how cute you 11 year old cousin is.;)

Maybe some are real but I still hate wrestling. and yes im biased-my roomate and his fiance love that shit and watch it constantly!!!! The part i love best is when they argue over who would beat who if it was real:rolleyes:

Top Bottom