Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

For tonight........THIS IS SERIOUS!

JKurz1

Banned
We all need to go out, get a couple glasses of wine, some sushi or a fat steak, and relax.......This board is getting out of hand and everyone is a little edgy. There have been more and more posts about people talking of suicide, depression, anti-depressants, quiting the bodybuilding life, etc. We need to relax, re-evaulate and have an awesome holiday weekend, grilling out, and letting lose.

I'm going to the gym in about a 1/2 hour for a delt/cardio routine. Then I'm showering, and popping a little bubly with some sushi. My bros who have been around here forever - you are all true :beer: :beer: :beer: assets to the board, let's do this right.
 
My half brother just got married and his wedding reception is today. I am going out to a nice dinner with the family and having a BIG steak. I think it's a great idea.
 
I'm on my way to 3pm breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then candy and soda at the movies( WOTW's), and all of this with my gf. You better believe I'm taking advantage of my cheat day lol :D
 
JKurz1 said:
We all need to go out, get a couple glasses of wine, some sushi or a fat steak, and relax.......This board is getting out of hand and everyone is a little edgy. There have been more and more posts about people talking of suicide, depression, anti-depressants, quiting the bodybuilding life, etc. We need to relax, re-evaulate and have an awesome holiday weekend, grilling out, and letting lose.

I'm going to the gym in about a 1/2 hour for a delt/cardio routine. Then I'm showering, and popping a little bubly with some sushi. My bros who have been around here forever - you are all true :beer: :beer: :beer: assets to the board, let's do this right.

*******sighhhhhhhh*********

I truly wish I could........I'm cranky, tired, moody, freakin exhausted, and just plain miserable from this comp. dieting.....But I'm not allowed a cheat meal until Sundays after 5pm.....But damn, I could use a drink.....hubby & I have retreated to opposite corners for now.....
 
Barbqueing at home tonight with a six pack of Shiner Bock and some friends. Going to the lake house for the 4th for some jet-ski'ing and more barbque.

It's a good life, I tell ya.
 
just had some sushi actually. I was considering actually getting a nice little bottle of wine and grilling up some steak and seafood sides and relax for a bit.
 
EnderJE said:
I'm getting ready to mow the lawn! Yippie!

i just fuggin did mine. just got out of the shower. i would hate to have to be you and do that all over again in this heat.

while your pushin the mower sweating. think of me chillin in my room in the A/C.

:)
 
I had a 12-oz filet and grilled jumbo shrimps with two beers for dinner last night.

Tonight, I'm not sure about what I'll be eating...but I'm damn sure that I'll be drinking the double vodka and sprites.

This is the biggest party weekend of the summer, people...don't waste it!!!
 
JKurz1 said:
We all need to go out, get a couple glasses of wine, some sushi or a fat steak, and relax.......This board is getting out of hand and everyone is a little edgy. There have been more and more posts about people talking of suicide, depression, anti-depressants, quiting the bodybuilding life, etc. We need to relax, re-evaulate and have an awesome holiday weekend, grilling out, and letting lose.

I'm going to the gym in about a 1/2 hour for a delt/cardio routine. Then I'm showering, and popping a little bubly with some sushi. My bros who have been around here forever - you are all true :beer: :beer: :beer: assets to the board, let's do this right.
anyone who wants to kill themselves hasnt found lifting, and anybody who wants to quit the lifting lifestyle should kill themselves.


in all seriousness though, life sucks
 
Tux said:
I'm on my way to 3pm breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then candy and soda at the movies( WOTW's), and all of this with my gf. You better believe I'm taking advantage of my cheat day lol :D


You know, BFD (breakfasts for dinner) sounds like a good idea. Thanks Tux! ;)
 
deltreefitness said:
I feel like hardcore cheating this weekend.

True dat.....

I broke down & had 2 shots of Bacardi Island Breeze Lime in Diet Sprite
(2 drinks)

Damn I could go for a few more of those..... :p :p
 
JKurz1 said:
We all need to go out, get a couple glasses of wine, some sushi or a fat steak, and relax.......This board is getting out of hand and everyone is a little edgy. There have been more and more posts about people talking of suicide, depression, anti-depressants, quiting the bodybuilding life, etc. We need to relax, re-evaulate and have an awesome holiday weekend, grilling out, and letting lose.

I'm going to the gym in about a 1/2 hour for a delt/cardio routine. Then I'm showering, and popping a little bubly with some sushi. My bros who have been around here forever - you are all true :beer: :beer: :beer: assets to the board, let's do this right.

sounds like the usual?
 
Mmmm. We went to a nice steakhouse, Del Friscos. I had a 12oz Tenderloin steak, potatoes, shrimp, , veggies, and some Clos Pegase. Very good dinner.
 
JKurz1 said:
We all need to go out, get a couple glasses of wine, some sushi or a fat steak, and relax.......This board is getting out of hand and everyone is a little edgy. There have been more and more posts about people talking of suicide, depression, anti-depressants, quiting the bodybuilding life, etc. We need to relax, re-evaulate and have an awesome holiday weekend, grilling out, and letting lose.

I'm going to the gym in about a 1/2 hour for a delt/cardio routine. Then I'm showering, and popping a little bubly with some sushi. My bros who have been around here forever - you are all true :beer: :beer: :beer: assets to the board, let's do this right.

fuck you







































































































j/k

enjoy yourself
and good night
 
Top Bottom