Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those that have used VALIUM

xanax bro.. same effects as valium but a much shorter half life. valiums will make you groggy the next day, xanax will not.

In a couple months I'll be starting wellbutrin/buspar. But for now I can get valium for almost nothing. Xanax I'd have to wait a while for, or pay a shit load for. I can't have these things on my med record, thats why this all sounds strange.

Thanks for all the replies so far

Thaibox said:
In a couple months I'll be starting wellbutrin/buspar. But for now I can get valium for almost nothing. Xanax I'd have to wait a while for, or pay a shit load for. I can't have these things on my med record, thats why this all sounds strange.

Hey you cocksucker, you have valium and you failed to tell ME about it!!! I'll call you tomorrow and give you my new number---goddamn I want some VALIUM

Thaibox said:

Hey you cocksucker, you have valium and you failed to tell ME about it!!! I'll call you tomorrow and give you my new number---goddamn I want some VALIUM

great post

the stuff is good right after a work out before an off day. I can go hard and then pop a few, wake up 8 hours later feeling like a champ.

wanna talk about screwing up a work out? LORTAB. God damn, i take it for my injuries and sometimes for fun, but It kills me in training even 6-8 hours later.
yikes.

I would stick with valium . Yes, the half life is longer than most benzodiazapines (minor tranquilizers). But that's why it's useful. Benzos that have short half lifes need to be taken MORE often to keep the sedating/ anti-anxiety effect going. The more often you dose the more likely you are to become addicted. That's why drugs like ativan, xanax and halcion (classified as an hypnotic) are sooooo addictive 'cause the user must take them more often to keep the effect going. Some advice, take the valium early in the evening when you've got nothing planned and you should be okay for the next a.m. I would suggest keeping to only taking 10 mg every second day. Benzos are addictive mentally and physically. I'm an RN and I can honestly say that when I've seen people detox from benzos(long term use) it's harder to kick than heroin. I've seen people stay awake for 6 days on end after stopping. Limit your dose.

one bezo easier to come off

I ve used ativan for 2 years before the anxiety was stopped by a tricyclic ant-depressant. Its not that tough to get of when the underlying problem is corrected/controlled. But its not pleasant.
I stay away from the shorter acting more potent feeling benzos. Klonopin comes as on that since its 1/2 life is 15-40+ hours its easier to come down off of-my experience.

Top Bottom