Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you considering Proviron....

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Two words, DO IT! This has got to be the moste under rated compound out there, its effect on your mental, physical and sexual state is incredable. I dare say when stacked with Test it is the ultimate feel good combo, plus it drys you out quick and I haven't found a single side so far except for the hardest fucking erections of my life, you though your dick got rock hard when you wre a teenager, this shit turns your dick into a steel rod poitned at the sky 24/7, i've been beating this thing like it owes me money.......

bro.. its cool u get a hard on.. ever thought about getting a girl to help you with that.. instead of beating ur dick like it owes u money.. just saying..

bro.. its cool u get a hard on.. ever thought about getting a girl to help you with that.. instead of beating ur dick like it owes u money.. just saying..

HAHAHHA! Priceless.

RADAR

HAHA my girl just had a baby and her tubes tied less than month ago so no sex for another week or so, trust me I'm countin the days:D

does proviron help fight estrogen also does it help fight gyno in any way?

It'll help prevent it but won't necessarily cure it.

And a reminder, Proviron is pretty harsh on the prostate when used long term. It also seems to lose effectiveness over time. For long term benefits, go with avenacsides in dosages available only in UNLEASHED. Even the www.drugsprofiles.com mentions this.

Top Bottom