Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for NY peeps

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Here in FL we have a ticketclinic.com that will get your traffic tickets dismissed.

Is there a similar service available for the people of NY, specifically in the Albany area?

AAP, you up in New York?

When are we ever going to have that lunch date?

All you have to do it write a letter to the DA in the county where the ticket was issued and ask for it to be reduced to a non-moving violation. If your record is clean they almost always grant it. They still get ticket revenue but you get no points on insurance.

You can pay a lawyer and he/she can do it for you as well but it's a waste of money. My wife and I have both done it successfully on our own.

I have heard of places where the Judge or Justice of the Peace is such a hardass that he/she won't grant a reduction. In that case you're SOL.

Last edited:
being in and out of courts here i can tell u this, if the d.a. or judge is a dick, it doesn't mater who u pay or what u do.. ur getting screwed. otherwise like nydj said, just write a letter and 99% of the time they move it to a non moving violation or at least kill the points and charge u a penalty. be careful if your from out of state tho. the whole theory about points not transferring is a gray area. The points wont transfer to your home state BUT you will accumulate points in the state u received ur ticket in, and eventually will have to pay a "driver assessment fee" and can lose driving privileges in that state if its not paid or u accumulate too many points. just another way for the system to screw you out of hundreds of dollars.

being in and out of courts here i can tell u this, if the d.a. or judge is a dick, it doesn't mater who u pay or what u do.. ur getting screwed. otherwise like nydj said, just write a letter and 99% of the time they move it to a non moving violation or at least kill the points and charge u a penalty. be careful if your from out of state tho. the whole theory about points not transferring is a gray area. The points wont transfer to your home state BUT you will accumulate points in the state u received ur ticket in, and eventually will have to pay a "driver assessment fee" and can lose driving privileges in that state if its not paid or u accumulate too many points. just another way for the system to screw you out of hundreds of dollars.

you're

NY is a bunch of fascists about tickets...its horrible..pay it and move on

except that george washington bridge fine I always get nailed with fucking always. they waive that one every single time
last time it was because there were no fucking toll attendants-true story

Top Bottom