Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For it or against it: Abortion

time said:
Im W/ txbondsman on this. To "ME" Im for a choce. A womens choce, I have two kids and I would of been pissed if my x would have gotten an abortion. That being said I just think it would be bad to go back some 30 odd years and redo the law.... Just saynnnnn!
Laws change all the time, rarely does any controversial law stay permanent. Drugs were all legal at one point, alcohol was illegal at one point, etc. Nothing in government is immutable.

txbondsman said:
"you people", which I guess I'm one of, didn't either. I addressed it specifically. I said, I didn't think that a woman who WAS being responsibe and for whatever reason she became pregnant, i.e. condom broke/leaked, she's on the pill and still became pregnant, diaphram failed to work, contraceptive foam failed to prevent pregnancy, etc. I find it to be too cruel to make her carry a baby full term and then to have to give it up. I don't think that's fair. This complely disreguards the woman who doesnt use protection and counts on abortion for the first means of contraception...

Nefertiti, the term "you people" is so inflamatory, couldn't you have chosen better words, especially since I did address this issue? How does this sound, "You people need to read the posts"....

not to good IMO....

Careless choice of words, sure - and I did see your post. But there were several people who kept saying things like "shitty parents etc etc" who didn't address it and I was too lazy to find them all in the thread. I'll change it.

superdave said:
Laws change all the time, rarely does any controversial law stay permanent. Drugs were all legal at one point, alcohol was illegal at one point, etc. Nothing in government is immutable.
Good point SD
I work on the Hill so I know what your saynnn.

digimon7068 said:
lots of people out there that need to get dead. . .most of them aren't babies, though. . .

But they ALL started out as babies.....born to a mother or parents that probably couldn't take care of it properly because they were too screwed up to even take care of themselves.

I'm pro choice.

digimon7068 said:
the line forms behind me sparky. . .

ahemmm, wrong there Scooter, age before beauty!

Top Bottom