Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For cutting, side effects...Test Prop or Test Enant?

OMEGA said:
Prop has it benifits ( fast acting, clears fast for PCT and is easy to inject)
Flaws: can be VERY painful esp if allergic to ester.

Benfits of Enanth are easy of use and less frequent injection

Flaws: take a long time to build to a level of benefit (4-6 weeks)

test enanth really takes that long? i felt it last time i used it way before that. probably by end of 2nd week...

str8cubano said:
well, Coincidentially I am starting allergy shots, I am a very high allergic person. How in the world will I know if I am allergic to the ester? Never had a problem with Enth though...

it will feel exactly like a donkey kicked your BUTT cheek SQUARE on, like really nailed you LOLlol

Also you many not be able to sit, you will know after the first shot ( within one day)

hanibal said:
test enanth really takes that long? i felt it last time i used it way before that. probably by end of 2nd week...

your a lucky one then:)

Enathate and Cyp ( if you dont front load) take 4-6 weeks

Sus do to the other esters takes about 3-4 weeks ( generalization based on typical doses and again with no front load)

Prop- BAM first week, but shit kills lol if your prone

i have only used prop last 2 years or so. i have these iranian enanth i want to use. i was gonna use them 500/wk for 8 weeks, then switching to prop for last 8 weeks. other AS will be tri tren, EQ, win and proviron. i will also be using letro first 8, then proviron and AIFM last 8.
i was thinking enanth would be good to cut with for a change. i'm just so used to prop, i'm alittle skeptical about cutting w/ enanth. i wonder if it's worth it if i'm only gonna run it 8 weeks. last time i used it i blew up w/ some water, BUT my diet wasn't on and i was only using nolva w/ it.

Top Bottom