Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for all the ladies the easiest position to get off in??

SmooThy5464

my girl and I have been trying all different positions and i was just wondering what some of the easiest positions u girls use to get off easier/faster please let me know i am dieing to find more exciting positions for her i am pretty basic in bed always pretty much use the same old positions :confused: thanks alot please post comments

man oh man....

Are you new in this game? Are you a NEWBIE? Look, better than anyone telling you...its better to just try it. Look up Kama Sutra , or Tantric on yahoo.com, or google. com. Try the position out and she her reaction to them. Don't be stuck on an ego trip watching yourself "stroke the cat." Watch her and see what she likes. Sex is like lifting everyone doesn't get the same results from the same movement or excercise. Ya Dig what I'm saying.

jus' throwin' pennies in the fountain...

lol sorry man i am kinda new and more curious then ever but there is nothoing better then impressing your female and getting herr off thats what i call an ego trip

Mine always seems to like the top the best. Usually thats where she finishes.

I never have a problem getting off but being on top or doggy style are some of my favorites and there are some others that I can't mention. ;)

wlibbe said:
I never have a problem getting off but being on top or doggy style are some of my favorites and there are some others that I can't mention. ;)
\
You can't mention?? Come on, stop teasing

Top Bottom