Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all omega project members!!!!!

EF Frank

High End Bro
Platinum
This is for all omega project members!!

If you have any questions or issues with the project please private message me or omega. Omega runs his own supplement company and is a personal consultant. He has several clients on ef and in person. He is a successful trainer/ owner of a company. I have worked with him for over a year now developing this project. The reason for developing this project was to have members learn in a group environment while they get personal attention from omega. If you do not communicate with him,then it is assumed you are no longer interested. If you do not take initiative for the service purchased then can you blame him?, for not reaching out while he has several other members who do communicate.it is not his job to hold any one's hand here. His job it so teach a proven method.

And know that i am the 2nd line of defense. You can pm me. I answer every one's pms with in 24hrs or less.

There is no need to air your dirty laundry in public. We are all here to learn and grow and enhance our physiques and ourselves. If you are not happy with project pm me or omega so we can reconcile the issues. Please do not post negative remarks or comments as that is your personal opinion and is not shared with the rest of the group. That is the right thing to do.

Any questions please feel free to pm me. I registered the majority of omega project members and those i did not , i made it clear in your 1st enrollment email( which everyone received) that i am here to help and mediate if there are any questions or concerns. There is no reason for this blatant disrespect. You have questions pm me either one of us.

You can take the 2 months phases and incorporate it in your works out for the rest of your life. You are learning a new technique that is proven to work.

This is not a reprimanding post but it is a post to let every one know where we stand.

Top Bottom