Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foot arch problems. Weightlifting shoes?

Colstreamer

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi all. I recently started having trouble with the archived my right foot. I noticed it the day after a leg training session. In bare feet I can feel the floor with parts of my arch that were previously off the floor. I think the problem may have been caused by my wearing boxing boots and running shoes while lifting. The Doc gave me some inserts for my shoes to help with arch support. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about weightlifting shoes? Would it be an idea to invest in a pair? Would they help prevent any further harm to my feet?

Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

If you are flat-footed with low arches then it doesn't matter what shoe you wear, you'll still need inserts or orthotics to support your arch. A shoe with a deeper heel cup may help some though. In general, wl shoes are good idea anyway just to keep your feet stable and supported properly.

If you are flat-footed with low arches then it doesn't matter what shoe you wear, you'll still need inserts or orthotics to support your arch. A shoe with a deeper heel cup may help some though. In general, wl shoes are good idea anyway just to keep your feet stable and supported properly.

Thanks. I'm not flat footed, I still have an arch but it's partially collapsed. I use the inserts the doc gave me in all my shoes at the moment.

I use MMA boots while lifting except on Squatting days. I use squatting boots to help preserve my arches as well. I to have ache issues. The boots keep my feet really secure inside them and improve my lifts amazingly. They have a heal and stability straps across them. YOu walk like a freak in them because they don't bend but I really enjoy the results I have recieved from them.

I use MMA boots while lifting except on Squatting days. I use squatting boots to help preserve my arches as well. I to have ache issues. The boots keep my feet really secure inside them and improve my lifts amazingly. They have a heal and stability straps across them. YOu walk like a freak in them because they don't bend but I really enjoy the results I have recieved from them.

Yeah I think I should get some, I've been using boxing boots for lifting. Probably the cause of my problems.

Thanks.

Top Bottom