Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flor Is At It Again!!

Thanks Florencia! You are such a positive person. By the way, I noticed that your flag says you are in Mexico. Are you being affected by the hurricane? I hope you and your family are ok.

I will plan my cheats....Maybe I will enjoy them more! :)

Cannot lie it's a copy and paste log...
Just a quick note before I go to bed...YES early!!!
LOL
I want to thank everyone for al the cheers and motivation you give me
2chng1v.gif
4pw7vqa.jpg

Thank you all from my heart!
I had a good cardio session this morning, and then ran around like a crazy woman running errands and kids school...
Had a clean clean diet pretty much like yesterday, no carbs after noon, and it feels good...ha ha for now...Right Jens? For now....
So shoulder workout was good military press on smith 4 X 15 with lbs...kind of tough..but good, Lateral raises 4 x 10 12 lbs, bent down raises 10 X 4 15 lbs PR Yay! and front raises with 20 lbs barbell those were easy....
I hope everyone gets lucky tonight!!!
4ypn0pk.gif

Still training trying really hard to focus on balance weights clean diet and golf!! I entered 2 golf tournaments and came in on 3rd....will post trophies later...
Here are 2 pics fro last night...mirror is old so they are not too good but you get the idea...Oh and shoulders and arms are dareker due to sleeveless polo shirts in golf...Better than cyclist arm tan don't you agree?
2ep4oj5.jpg

6hhpwue.jpg

Diet is key a I have always known and not have always done!!!
I am tight all over, back is worse than any other body part...
Took pics yesterday here's one...

Top Bottom