Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flor Is At It Again!!

I habe been MIA...logging...but I have been trying to cut.
I am lifting daily and keeping carbs at minimum, ok, green beans & berries...
No oatmeal...BoooHoooo I miss it badly but I am seeing results.
Scale weight does not change, still taking Oxandrolone and I just plain love it!

Again and again...
Fell into a vaction spot for 3 weekends...too social...
BUT I am still training and being faithful to what I like...fitness....
Ok so I was on a social leave, ha ha ha..BUT did I laugh???
Like mad woman!!! Did I eat??? Like I had been stranded on an island!!!
So now it's just control and goal!
I will be 41 on Ocober 3, and this morning as I jogged, I came up with a great birhday gift idea...
A photoshoot of me, in skimpy clothes if any...LOL...a full repertoire of pictures, before gravity gets a real look at me nad tries to chase me down!!!
Hope everyone is good!

I don't believe for one second that you are going to be 41. You don't even look like you are out of your twenties!!! Give me all your secrets....please!!!!

rbella said:
I don't believe for one second that you are going to be 41. You don't even look like you are out of your twenties!!! Give me all your secrets....please!!!!
Thanks! :qt: :qt:
Vanity being vain keeps me lifting and trying to eat right! Yet sometimes -many-
it fails. Right now I am taking oxandrolone, and it has helped alot, BUT if I eat like crap..it shows...Going to take a pic now..so how it goes... :qt:

Last edited:
rbella said:
^^^u look amazing. That picture literally just kept me from cheating!
Rbella!!! Plan your cheat!! It's like a brain wash deal...First you must plan it like a HOT romantic date for yourself, who cars who comes along or who the guy is... :p :p .
I have found that if I cheat with just anything..I feel miserable and not even content with whatever I put in my mouth...
There are cheats and CHEATS!!! :qt:
Don't cheat yourself out of one real piece of heaven every week :qt: !!!
Plan it schedule it and enjoy it!!!
I suffer with my hips and celulite, so to keep it myself sane I do a coco wash, and try and have a fab time when it's cheat time!!!

Ah there she is...I knew you were off being fresca!!! Glad to hear from you!! Yes, we all have to fall off the wagon and be social sometimes...you obviously know your limits.. :heart: :heart:

Top Bottom