Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax?

benrock

i could only find 1000mg capsales, how many do i have to take to equal a teaspoon?

are rib eye steaks to fatty?

One serving of flax is a tablespoon, just so you know. You'll be a lot better off just buying the bottle of flax and taking it per tablespoon instead of capsules. If you have a local GNC they sell flax seed oil there. If you can't stand the taste, you can mix it in things, like oatmeal, tuna, protein shake, salad, and other stuff. Actually it depends on what kind of diet you are on for the rib eye to be too fatty. I eat steak once or twice a week to keep my natural test levels balanced when cutting, so the saturated fat in it is still good for you, just the fat in it is really calorie dense though, so the cals add up quickly when eating steak.

1capsule usually equals 1g. If that's the case you'd have to take 15 capsules to equal 1 tablespoon. Have you looked in Dpsnutrition, and here at massquantities they sell the liquids too.

Top Bottom