Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax seed oil nasty? NO

Flax oil should last 30 to 45 days max! It is an oil and can therefor go rancid. You don't want to purposely put rancid (useless) fat in your body. Be safe and keep it NO LONGER than 30 days after you open it. And make sure you keep it refridgerated

Crazy K ... i was just going to post the exact same thing you did.

NEVER buy more than a One month supply of the oil. It'll be a waste.

gag nasty

The stuff I got is so nasty that I want to gag. I have to put the table spoon in my mouth and immediatly chase it with 10 ounces of water.

I dont think one tablespoon is 15 grams, more like 7, but I think one tablespoon a day is good.

the taste...

I take 2-3 tbsp ED of the oil, but dont like the taste...especially in the mornings, I allmost puke...
Now Ive started to drink my morning protein-shake immediately after a tbsp. and it goes down a lot easier...

If your flaxseed oil tastes bad, take it back for a refund. Most flaxseed oil is now sealed with nitrogen over the top of it to keep it fresh longer on the shelf, but as soon as you open the bottle the nitrogen escapes and the oxygen from the air will start to turn it rancid. Storing your oil in the freezer will slow this process down tremendously. Unless you can get through a bottle of the stuff in 2-3 weeks I suggest you store it in smaller airtight containers in the freezer.

And definitely shake the stuff....

Top Bottom